• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i use the ddup_x.j???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how to import it:
FFDwnld.jpg
Download it. Save it.
JNGPJass.jpg
Copy and paste it into the JASS folder of JNGP.
ExtImp.jpg
Place this line in the editor to get the library. It can also just be in a trigger, it doesn't matter since it is a library and will be moved up anyway. Save. (restart WE? I am not sure)

I suggest contacting him for the files:
war3map.w3a
war3map.w3u
dummy.mdx

Otherwise, open his test map and export the dummy.mdx in the import manager. Import it into your map (if you don't have it already).

Then open the .j in notepad or word or whatever and change this line (it is at the beginning after the comments)
External.jpg

Basically, remove the exclamation (!) points. Make this:
JASS:
//! All
//! external ObjectMerger .\ddup\lib_v2\war3map.w3a
//! external ObjectMerger .\ddup\lib_v2\war3map.w3u
//! external FileImporter .\ddup\lib_v2\dummy.mdx dummy.mdx

Become:
JASS:
//! All
// external ObjectMerger .\ddup\lib_v2\war3map.w3a
// external ObjectMerger .\ddup\lib_v2\war3map.w3u
// external FileImporter .\ddup\lib_v2\dummy.mdx dummy.mdx

I do not know how this will affect the rest of the code, but it will parse correctly. Anyway, I suggest contacting the owner of that library and asking him to include those files.

Hmm... I'm not really sure where he includes the war3map.w3a and war3map.w3u...

The first is for abilities, the second for units. So I am pretty sure it is necessary for the spell to work. Bah, I think you'll have to ask the creator and see if he can help. That JassNewGenPack Special thing he had isn't in the pastebin anymore.

I'm sorry. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.