• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help me about a spell damage please !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
asking about spell does damage based on stat,lvl,ability lvl ??

*How to make an ability like stormbolt or some ability that already in the WE i want that does damage based on the hero stat(can agility , int or strengh ) ??

*How to make an ability like stormbolt or some ability that already in the WE i want that does damage based on the hero lvl ??

**How to make an ability like stormbolt or some ability that already in the WE that does damage based on the ability level ( if the level of the ability increase the damage will increase too )

Note : the ability is divided in 2 type : the ability that affect 1 target and the ability that affect on area (AOE) . So i think the trigger for ability that only affect 1 target and the ability that affect on area (AOE) maybe diffrent. if it true please show me the trigger for ability that affect the area and the ability that affect only 1 target.

Please include the sample map so i can learn easily ( in GUI version THX )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.