• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Help] How Can i make both attacks on ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey. Good Day guys. i have a problem. sorry for my noob question.

How Can i make both attacks activate on ground? like Attack 1 is for Cannon and Attack 2 is for Machine Gun both Firing on Ground Enemy. This is for my Tank in my map.

Thanks.

Level 6
I assume you're referring to the line in Object editor:

Combat - Attack 1 - Targets Allowed

which determines how it will attack units in accord, same for Attack 2. Obviously you should tick to ground only, but I'm not sure if an unit will only use one attack if both attacks can attack ground, so someone else will have to answer that here.

Level 24
He probably just wants to do something similar to use orbs on ground units as well.
This however is impossible.

When a unit is attacking, he checks if he can use his standard attack.
If not then he checks if he is able to use his alternative attack and uses that one instead.

What you could do is replace the unit with a second version or you will have to trigger the basic attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.