• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Dual mode system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi

If anyone has heard about X Hero siege and its systems, you should've noticed that there is a dual mode in it where you can two heroes and switch between them. When you select Hero 1, the other one becomes paused & invisible.

I am quite lazy to do that for now :vw_sleep: because I tried that a year ago and it was all bugged, I know it will take me some time, but is there any available system in the hive or whatever where I only have to copy paste ? :/
Or just give me some advises :grin:

[GUI PLZ]

Level 19
when a unit is selected... if its deselectedhero[player] then unpause hero and pause selectedhero[player]

not enough code to merit a system

Level 29
That's absolutely the beginning to think how the system works. But not enough

For the question you posted you don't need a big system. What was mentioned by Arhowk will work perfectly.

If you want to do more than that then you must explain your question in more detail about how you want the system to work. What you want it to and not to do.

Level 15
For the question you posted you don't need a big system. What was mentioned by Arhowk will work perfectly.

If you want to do more than that then you must explain your question in more detail about how you want the system to work. What you want it to and not to do.

I made a system and it was bugged. I have a tavern system and the player picks two heroes. My problem is that I don't know the order of triggers and storing variables of both heroes. I select first hero and items are dropped and are not given to other hero, and the other hero when selected nothing happens... etc

Level 19
requires two variables and one trigger >.>

you do realize that instead of posting triggers or etc you just state that ur old system doesnt work ur just wasting time

i'm not writing the code for it because its not my map

Level 29
I made a system and it was bugged. I have a tavern system and the player picks two heroes. My problem is that I don't know the order of triggers and storing variables of both heroes. I select first hero and items are dropped and are not given to other hero, and the other hero when selected nothing happens... etc

If you have a system then post it. Post all systems related to this question. Just like Arhowk said in his last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.