• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodads submenu has a bunch of weird shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So while I was working on my map I pretty much never touched the doodads/destructibles menu, I open it today and see a bunch of random shit, some of it corresponding to descriptions or names or whatever of certain units.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 136
Level 12
Seems like your object data got all messed up somehow. Did you open the map in the normal editor after working in JNGP or something? Maybe you set some IDs that tells the regular editor that those objects are doodads and not whatever you made them as.

Then again, I don't know how the editor figures out what's what. Definitely a strange problem. Hopefully someone has some experience with this.

Level 4
I upgraded from JNGP 1.5 to 2.0, but it still worked after that as I upgraded like 2 weeks ago. I got some errors when loading my map a few times saying I need to insert the disk but those never did anything before and could always be dismissed. It happened less than a week ago, that's for certain, because I remember checking the differences between Thralls hut and a regular barracks model not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.