• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Dialog event not reading integer arrays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've made a dialoginteger for whenever a hero triggers an event to increase by 1 each time and create a dialog[dialoginteger]. When I tried triggering the event for when a button is clicked from that dialog the dialog array won't find the integer variable.

29lzj8j.png

In place of the [0] I cannot put the integer variables, just values. I also tried Jass, it saves fine but the trigger won't read the button clicked at all. I feel like I am missing something very basic here but I look forward to your help!

Level 3
I certainly am. Each time a user walks into a region that dialog pops up, if I put it as a single dialog the Clear Dialog would clear the next player's dialog up. What I did to work with that, I just made a variable which says that the previously arrived player is already using the dialog and should wait for him to finish.

Level 3
Before showing each dialog I have to Dialog - Clear Dialog or the buttons will double each time. For example: units walks in, dialog pops up, Teleport to: Town1, Cancel. If the dialog is not cleared before the dialog pops up it's gonna show like this the 2nd time the unit will walk in. Teleport to: Town1, Cancel, Town1, Cancel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.