• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Delivery Quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys! I’m having trouble getting a delivery quest to work.
I want the player to collect x number of an item and return to the quest giver, but I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve tried using the item-class comparison condition but that’s not working… Help?

Level 24
Get number of charges on (Item carried by Hero of type (YourItemType))
At least that works if the hero only has one item of that type in his inventory.
Otherwise you have to loop from 1 to 6 and count the items in every single slot.

Level 21
You can base the item on a charged item which doesn't actually work e.g potion of health but when you click on it, it doesn't do anything (simply remove the abilities the item has)
Next, you use this condition:

• (Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Your Hero) of type (Your Item) Equal to x
This can be done by the following:
Integer Comparison ---> Item - Item Charges Remaining ---> Item Carried By Hero Of Type ---> Change hero and item options as required ---> Choose the number

Level 1
Okay I'm looking at stacking tutorials, so my items can have charges, but it doesn't seem to be working on items dropped by enemies?

Edit:

I fixed the drop rate, but for some reason the stacking trigger is stacking the item and still adding one to my inventory. Help?

I'm using RDZ's first trigger found here.

Last edited:
Level 20
Post your triggers. You probably added the ...

"Hero - Create Potion of Healing (Non-Runic) and give it to (Hero manipulating item)"

... to the "Then" action blocks. It should be in the "Else" action block.

Status
Not open for further replies.