• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep Camp Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I do not know if this was already asked but is it possible to disable creep camp icon only on specific units? Well I am working on a map wherein there are creeps that are wandering and there are creeps that are not. I want wandering creeps to disable their green dot. I wonder if it is possible.

Your only choice is to use one of the other 3 neutral player slots, like ruler said. Setting level to 0 sadly failed as well creating them for another player then switching them to neutral hostile also failed. I'll keep experimenting... You could try using the special minimap icon if your not using it for anything else. It's the tower icon that shows shops and waygates.

Level 3
Thanks. I would try what rulerofiron99 said. I wish to avoid this method as long as possible because this will also mean that I have to edit almost all of my triggers relating player[12] (Neutral Hostile). Well I guess i have no choice. But what do you mean by special minimap icon Dat-C3? Do you mean those house-like icons that show neutral shops and sorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.