• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Computer messing in my AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey, guys! I've started making AI through triggers, for Computer players in my map, but when I make a player slot to be controlled by a computer, it starts messing with my AI (I hear messages like "our town is under siege" when enemy units are near the AI Player's buildings, and it uses abilities which it shouldn't use and many other things..)..
How do I turn off the AI for Computer players so they will only be controlled by the AI I'm making...?

Level 9
To completely remove Computer AI casting abilities you need to set them to Neutral Passive, (but that won't show the Force in Game Host Screen)

For Mini-map, I think you need to set your alliance with the Computer to "Allies".

Level 11
Guys, there has to be a simplier way.. that AI shouldn't work if I've already disabled the Melee AI...
You say I have to change all spell bases, then how did DotA's AI worked, they changed the spells of all of the heroes so the AI would work?

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 29
Status
Not open for further replies.