• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys ive played a couple of maps that i downloaded and I notice something about the cliff they are very stiff and not slope. Is there a secret in doing this in the WE? If theres a tutorial on mayking stiff cliffs I would like to learn from it.

Level 14
What you want is the misc.txt file. You can find it here under the heading "What are a terrainers main tools. Just follow the simple instructions and you should be all set

Level 13
Ok im kinda confused is this should I do? After I download it i will rename it to MiscData.txt and create a UI folder and save it there, then I will import it to WE am I right?

Level 14
You do not need to import it into your map. Just make a folder named UI and put it in there. Now put that folder in your main Warcraft III folder in your program files on your computer. That should be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.