• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign glue screen Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am in the process of making a custom campaign, and I wanted to add a custom picture/model and music to the campaign Glue/loading screen.

I know that the glue screen has to be a model and not a picture, how can I get from picture to model? If that is even possible.

Also, while I have been able to add a beautiful piece of music to the glue screen, the standard WC3 TFT music still plays in the background - and is mostly louder than the custom music. Is there any way to make it so that the standard Frozen Throne music stops when you're in the campaign overview/glue screen?
I would hate having to turn the music off every time I went to look at the glue screen, only to turn it back on when I actually entered one of the maps.

Any fixes/suggestions for either problem?

Thanks for viewing.

Level 25
I know that the glue screen has to be a model and not a picture, how can I get from picture to model? If that is even possible.
No, it ain't possible.
You're have a plane (2D) and you want to get from it a model (3D). I don't think there's any program that does that.
All that's left is for you to make the model itself, using the picture as a reference (basically a reverse process of what an artist does)

Level 6
No, it ain't possible.
You're have a plane (2D) and you want to get from it a model (3D). I don't think there's any program that does that.
All that's left is for you to make the model itself, using the picture as a reference (basically a reverse process of what an artist does)

Well, thanks for clearing that up. But any suggestions as to the music issue?

+rep for info btw.
(That is; as soon as I can give you reputation again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.