• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Breaking Buffs Detect ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
How to make a unit move instantly to the place I want 2 seconds after it breaks Invisible buff ? Main problem here is to detect when the buff is gone, and I wont use "Unit is attacked" because inv can be broken without attacking :/, like casting skills for example (I wont use cast a spell too).

Well if there is no other way I can do this, I'll use the cast spell or attack event anyway :/

Level 22
Or you can use the Event - A unit is issued an order targeting a point, a unit, and no target and having the condition "If Unit has Buff Invisibility". That way, it is efficient and you don't need your computer to check periodically reducing lag.

Note: This only works with invisibility since is it removed when a unit is issued an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.