• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bound Sentinel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I recently add the ''Bound Sentinel'' library in my map becuz some spell I imported needs it. However I notice that on test map my units move weird, they can get pass through a pathing object like trees or even a unit. Its like their collision size is set to zero, then I tried to exit the test map and it lags. So what I did is I deactivate the ''Bound Sentinel'' library and its ok now the spell's still works, however I just want to know what have I done wrong causing that problem. Does any of you experience that before?

Level 11
From what i read from the library BoundSentinel scripts, it just detecting the map bound and move the unit back to the proper position if exceed it. I don't think it could affect the unit's collision, perhaps more details? What value did you set to the "EXTRA" variable?

Level 13
From what i read from the library BoundSentinel scripts, it just detecting the map bound and move the unit back to the proper position if exceed it. I don't think it could affect the unit's collision, perhaps more details? What value did you set to the "EXTRA" variable?

Nah I didn't put any value in it, its just that when I move a unit it move really weird. It can walk through trees and get past onto other units.

Edit: With this detail I know its hard to get some help, I'll figure out something tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.