• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Sven's God Strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well may i ask.. how do icefrog gives a BONUS ATTACK DAMAGE which scales with the strength..

Do he use the common item ability with levels and each level gives 1 attack damage and scale the level with the strength of the hero?

Imagine.. if that common item ability trick is used did icefrog create an item ability with level 100+?.. oh it will cause too much trouble..

Level 23
I actually face-desked when you asked this.

It used to be based on Roar, but was changed to Metamorph+Command Aura since the original could be purged.

But really, you've got 318 rep and still don't know how % damage bonuses are done?
Are you serious?

Level 6

It used to be based on Roar, but was changed to Metamorph+Command Aura since the original could be purged.

But really, you've got 318 rep and still don't know how % damage bonuses are done?
Are you serious?

yup i read the dota spell tutorials its base on metro and a dummy unit cast roar as a bonus damage

Level 6

Are you serious?

My god yeah i forgot... main attribute increases damage... hahahaha... i thought icefrog.. nevermind :ogre_icwydt:

Lol.. +rep you get me on this one..:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.