• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Favourite Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Share/talk about your favorite project of yours.
Talk about it, talk about why it holds a special place among your projects. If it is not the best or polished of them; all the more interesting.

Talk about how it was fun/interesting to develop.
Talk about how much enjoy playing said map.
Talk about anything related said map.

Last edited:
Level 12
I suppose my favorite project is the one i'm working on right now, Hero Siege RPG. I initially made it as a fun game me and a few friends could play on lan, but when i started hosting it on Bnet, i got such positive responses from people, that i really started putting extra effort into it. I think one of my favorite moments was just seeing my game being hosted on the game list, by someone other than me, i was pretty proud of that.

P.S: My friends and i loved Dreamvale

Level 28
You know... My current Project of this year (2015/2016) is a series of campaigns made by myself, knew as '' Ultimatum Ways : The burning Project Part I ''. It a lot of adventures with the Forsaken, BloodElves, Orcs, Alliance..., it shall normaly being posted in this past summer due to the.... ''Computer issues...''
But now I think it time to go back to work, isn't it ? I.. suppose that the ''Upload'' goes in this October 2015 (No promise)!

Status
Not open for further replies.