• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where are you brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Does the alliance own the hive?I'm constantly being harrased by elf lovers.SCN's rep comment was P.S For the Alliance!

Where are you my Horde Brothers?!Rise up fellow champions of the horde!Lok'tar Ogar!

Level 21
The blood elves arnt really elves anymore. Their mana suckers and traitors. I was specificly talking of the high elves

I DON'T want attention. I want the other horde fans. Much easier than to vm everybody and saying "Hi! Do you support the horde?"

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
I still remember when mentioning wow in some WC3 lobbies was a bannable offense.

I might've been kicked a few times in my youth.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I DON'T want attention.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. What about all your threads about leaving, yourself and other stuff again? Ahh, nevermind.

I still remember when mentioning wow in some WC3 lobbies was a bannable offense.

Yeah, good ol' times.

OT:
Why support the Horde? For me, Garrosh is more Orc than Thrall or others, but still an idiot. WarCraft Orcs aren't real Orcs to me. Trolls? They're cool, yeah, but that's it. Tauren? Bleh. Blood Elves? It makes me sick to even think about them. Forsaken? They shouldn't even freakin' exist.

So, here you have MY opinion about the Horde. I'd like the races - except Blood Elves - but definetly not in this universe.

Level 21
@ Shar Dundred. The leaving one was Serious. I admit the one about myself was really stuiped and I was looking for attention with it. Thank you for posting your opinion on the topic.
@Sclammerz. I'm not a demon. Your one of the elves that constantly vm stuff about you elves being beter than all and other alliance crap to me. I am Horde. Demons are old,a relic of the past. The horde proved they are superiour

Level 20
Should I point out that this is Warcraft 3 sub forum and not wow forum. Here the world is not divided between Horde and Alliance. Horde still is just Orcs, Trolls and Tauren with occasional visit from goblins and ogres. No Garosh, no superiority complex, no brown orcs.

Level 20
Always you say? Well they haven't been fighting at the end of Wc3. And technically there was no War even in WoW until after Wotlk. Besides both Alliance and Horde changed through games. Wc2 Horde is not same as New Horde nor is Lordearon alliance same as Stormwind Alliance. I personaly loved Wc2 Horde and liked Wc3 and I also loved the old Lordearon Alliance and not this modern mockery of both of them.

But what I like most is that you completely missed the point of my post.

Level 20
No we didn't, we think it is stupid so we are all making fun of the thread. I mean honestly what do you expect from going to Warcraft 3 sub forum and trying to rally Horde supporters against Alliance. Then again if you had done it in WoW subforum you would again have problems as most Horde supporters these days are Forsaken and Blood Elves who both tend to prefer elves over more brutish members of the Horde.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Level 21
as most Horde supporters these days are Forsaken and Blood Elves who both tend to prefer elves over more brutish members of the Horde.

I am aware of that and I hate it!they don't belong in the horde. They are out of place

Level 20
Think my avatar speaks for me regarding tauren. I do sort of dislike that Tauren got smaller in wow but that was obviously needed. But I still love Tauren attack quotes.
Ahem... DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF THE HORDE!

The Grimtottem tribe is not made well and I thought it was axe which they poisoned. Anyway I think it is even a bit racist that only black tauren tribe are evil along with black dwarves being evil and black orcs. I get it not all tauren should share same opinions but Grimtotem are just untauren like and evil and serve only to give you tauren model enemy to kill.

Yeah it was the axe. Fixed.

Obviously the were supposed to be some kind of undead versions of the Tauren to be killed for the player's delight. At least they could've developed more characters for the Grimtotem, they just feel a bit empty to me.

Honestly they're just there to pester the Horde at times and not really being rebels like Jaina is right now. Some excitement should be added there.

Anyway, it's interesting how some characters like Tagar (that tauren war master from Thunder Bluff) and that Spiritwalker near it never made it into wow so far.

Level 20
Simple they needed tauren to kill so they made Grimtotem and didn't care because it ain't end game content and who cares about early quests. Hey remember Kul Tiras Soldiers? The Dwarven equivalent Dark Irons obviously have a lot more thought put in to them (yet honestly I still don't care about them).

Problem is Blizzard can't make a "not painfully evil mobs" and instead they always have to be complete monsters and waste potential.

And yeah I have no idea why they had never used Tagar and Bovan Windtotem. But then some races are obviously less represented compared to the spotlight races.

Level 9
I spit on the Alliance. Its the worstest thing ever. I hate Alliance, because of Varian and Jaina, but what makes even worse is gankers. Horde players are not bastards like Alliance players. I remember i played a human warrior and i was like 27 and then a skull level Horde player ran past me. He didnt even attack me, but everytime i play Horde and some Alliance skull level seems me they just come and kill me. So Alliance sucks they are just a bunch of noobs who can only kill people 20-40 levels lower than them. And not to mention what is going on in Goldshire in Moonguard.

Level 20
Damn gankers in warcraft 3, they have ruined the game with their ganking. Especially with blademaster abuse... oh wait that would be the orcs.

But seriously I was equally ganked by Alliance and Horde and it is merely just one reason why I dislike Wow players.

...and why the hell am I still posting here.

I spit on the Alliance. Its the worstest thing ever. I hate Alliance, because of Varian and Jaina, but what makes even worse is gankers. Horde players are not bastards like Alliance players. I remember i played a human warrior and i was like 27 and then a skull level Horde player ran past me. He didnt even attack me, but everytime i play Horde and some Alliance skull level seems me they just come and kill me. So Alliance sucks they are just a bunch of noobs who can only kill people 20-40 levels lower than them. And not to mention what is going on in Goldshire in Moonguard.

Way too much hate, tone it down please.

Now the thread is about taurens. *invaded by Heinvers and VeljkoM*

That's because we invade threads with common sense and seriousness.

---------------

Thread should be cleaned and renamed into Horde affairs and fairness in regards to Alliance.

Level 9
Way too much hate, tone it down please.

That's because we invade threads with common sense and seriousness.

---------------

Thread should be cleaned and renamed into Horde affairs and fairness in regards to Alliance.
Well sorry for hate, but i cant help it. Do you know how goddamn annoying it was in WotLK when you tried to do a quest in STV, because other zones that had same level range as STV where somewhere far away from Booty Bay and i could not even do one quest, because there were millions of Alliance bastards just waiting to gank. One guy even found a place in Booty Bay that he can attack me, but the bruisers wont attack him since he was too far from them. And so he was up there just casting spells and shit.

Level 20
Ok lets disregard the fact that Horde players equally are abusive as Alliance, after all they are both same thing, wow players. They are human players and not proper representation of the factions. What you are hating is Alliance players and not actual Alliance. And of course insert quote here like "Play on PvE server instead".

But again this is Wc3 sub-forum. There is WoW sub-forum for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.