• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the most hilarious wc3 sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Mortar Team - Burnin', lootin', bombing, shooting

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Varimathras: We are not a cult. So much as a maniacal group of fanatical, blade-wielding zealots xD

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

^ Bandit: What we have here is a failure to communicate.

SorceressFor an end-of-the-world spell press Control Alt Delete.
SorceressOoo, click me baby, one more time.
KaelMy blood cries out for my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood, or maybe three times as much blood; like if you went to hell, and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood then maybe that would be enough blood... Although probably not.
SorceressI don't remember casting slow on you.

Level 9
Peasant: You're the king? Well I didn't vote for you
Peasant: We Found a witch, May we burn her? Best part about the peasants they're all references to monty python
Banshee: I hate you, I hate you, Call me.
Tichondrius: Dreadlords, Do it in the dark
Tichondrius: the legion needs, another dental plan these fangs are killing me

Level 5
Dreadlord: If I have wings, why am I always walking? (a legit question tbh)
Raider: What's that smell? Oh, bad dog! *wolf whimpers*
Lich: I have some skeletons in my closet.
Peasant: We found a witch sire. May we burn her?

And a lot of others that I can't think of on the spot. Btw this reminds me of a fun custom game called The Weakest Link, where your sole job is to guess those sounds.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Acolyte: All I see is blackness... Oh, my hood's down.

Level 5
Same. Although the trickiest ones are those units voiced by the same actor, with the same voice.

Level 5
Mortar Team: "I'm TNT, and I'm Dynamite!"

Elven Swordsman: " I've been chosen by a big metal hand in the sky!" More than the Mortar Team. xD

Level 28
Banshee Ranger:

I went to a job interview the other day and they were like "Uhhh what is that smell?" and I was like "Oh sorry, its me." and then they said they didn't think I might not able to fit in with the other employees because they're living and you know, I'm dead and so I'm not gonna be team player but then I said I can work 24 hours and they were like "OH RIGHT! You can win the graveyard shift.".

Level 19
Banshee Ranger:

I went to a job interview the other day and they were like "Uhhh what is that smell?" and I was like "Oh sorry, its me." and then they said they didn't think I might not able to fit in with the other employees because they're living and you know, I'm dead and so I'm not gonna be team player but then I said I can work 24 hours and they were like "OH RIGHT! You can win the graveyard shift.".

lol.

Level 18
Mortar Team - Hey you! Catch!
Necromancer - "Do you smell something? *sniff* Oh, it's just the troops."

Oh, I have a bonus with that one. :D In my language "труп" (pronounced like troop) means corpse.

Anyway, the quotes get more hilarious when you put several similar ones in a queue, like:

Necromancer: (incredulous whisper) I see undead people...
Far Seer: I see dead people.
Tauren Chieftain: Ooooh... I can see my ancestors!
Acolyte: All I see is blackness... Oh, my hood's down.
Illidan: I see... absolutely nothing.

Also, song quotes like the shade singing "I got nobody" and the shaman with "raindrops keep fallin' on my head".

Status
Not open for further replies.