• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 patch wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that they had support for 16:9 screen display instead of 5:4(?)
Changing the resolution to 1920x1080 seems to only change the text size and
not really make it look to much better cause it's an old game.

I manually changed my monitor to the square view and it looks sooo much better.
Although I have to put up with not having a wide screen display.
I do the same with smash bro melee on my TV these days. :s

This could potentially break some maps in Wc3 and other things but it'll likely be worth it.

Changing the resolution to 1920x1080 seems to only change the text size and
not really make it look to much better cause it's an old game.

I manually changed my monitor to the square view and it looks sooo much better.
Although I have to put up with not having a wide screen display.
I do the same with smash bro melee on my TV these days. :s

This could potentially break some maps in Wc3 and other things but it'll likely be worth it.

Widescreen is supported. If you are talking about the camera distance, it's completely different thing.

Level 12
I don't think there is a proper way to deal with this. -1.00 value that is supposed to solve everything removes just life bar, not selection scale, and bigger negative values starts to store memory that eventually leads to crashing.
There are several ways to do this. The easiest is probably a trick using bloodlust with the only known downside that you should not use other bloodlust based abilities with a non-zero scaling factor in your map which could be casted on the manipulated unit as this will interfere with the manipulation.
I attached a testmap for you.

Add voice-acting to the demo campaign outside of the actual demo
Uh.. no, srry. Voice actors will not come back just for the demo campaign.

I'll find it more useful for an on initialization function for storing z values of a lot of destructibles.
Storing 100 different z values for each unique destructible on the map is impractical.
Can you explain this a bit more? I don't understand it I think. Also I can't think of a scenario right now where you could not easily use a hashtable..
Anyway besides anyone that would actually find a use for this kind of function should have a good enough understanding with being aware of desyncing potential.
True.
Doodads have this functionality as well.
True. To be honest I don't know what's behind the decision that destructibles have to use the pathing map and the others don't..
The number of doodads is generally a lot higher than the number of destructibles, so they have to be "baked" in the pathing map at map load, which is why they can not be created in-game.. And maybe this can not be done in-game due to path-finding issues destructibles can only be placed in the fixed grid?? Could that make sense?
The object editor already has this View dropdown menu for example, although eliminates entire categories.
This can be potential to hide code in the trigger editor that you don't want to see clustering your screen either.
Hm, can you provide a visual mock-up? So far I think that is by far not useful enough.

NONONONONONO! Don't say dat.
That is extremely useful in so many ways not many can even imagine.
The only valid reason I can think of to leave it this way is that currently we can enable local files for a player via editing the registry. Which is cool but the program must not be able to do that. Limiting it to the wc3 folder is essential. Maybe I should add "Enable local files by default" to the list? Can't be that harmful, can it?
Well we have some control over that, we can remove them with Remove Item Shadow so that is a bonus.... However it would be nice to have full control.
While that tutorial is bad because the author does not understand how exactly his code works, it's true, that point should not be on the "important points" list. Hm, maybe I should really add a "convenience" list with things that can be done currently but only with nasty workarounds.
Oh btw, you can specify the standard item shadow in some txt file to get rid off all of them.

If They Can Fix The Save Game Bug ! I Really Hate That Code Saving in Custom Maps !
What do you mean? It's already on the list, right?

Yep, after discussion in another thread I changed my mind and will put it on the list. Its too cool for the little unfair advantage someones gonna have.
Yes but the goal is only to not break most of the maps, so that's fine.

Widescreen is supported. If you are talking about the camera distance, it's completely different thing.
The real people here want real widescreen support, currently the screen is only really stretched.

How did you came across that info? :eek:
Uh, some simple process analysis program : o..

Attachments

• selection circle enable disable testmap.w3x
    17.8 KB · Views: 75
Level 3
I know it will never happen but I got a dream that one day we will have Blood Elf, Forsaken, Draenai or Naga races in melee maps.

Level 21
There is some project I have seen that features these races, but I don't know where it went. It's called Warcraft III Nirvana.
And i highly recommend it.Its good.

Is it finished? I haven't seen it. This is exaclty what I want if this is what I think it is.
I think its finished and on Moddb.There is a thread about it on the hive somewhere as well.

They should fix most of the models, the gold mine texture was trashy wrapped on the mesh, additional vertices were leftover and some buildings have backside holes(where camera cannot normally face).

Cliff system is lacking, they have unused cliff models inside MPQ that were never used in the editor, many of the editor features were also cut out.

Some icons have gray background, overall the game feels like it was rushed to release.

Unused animations included in the models.

Level 9
- Options for hosting (before of lobby) custom map, to have reconnect function. Not to custom map, PG, have 2 (pause (the others players cannot unpause) the match without more time added to wait to reconnect, to the end of match) minutes for reconnect to match.

- I do not know if already have, put support in the events of the triggers directly of variables (select).

- Support the custom sounds (speaks, skills, etc.) of units, structures, etc via Object Editor.

- Show (reveal) the icon list (Marine Icon, that I know) and any other hidden content within of the Warcraft 3 in the World Editor.

I think Patch 1.2.7 won't come out, because Blizzard is mostly workng on Heroes of the storm, WoW warlords of dreanor, or SC2 legacy of the void And Overwatch. Even If There is Going to be Anything said about WC RTS, It COULD be WC 4, not even WC 3 1.2.7.

Aren't you the obvious one? This thread is about wishes, out of bounds of reality.

Level 12
Haven't seen sync natives in list? It takes ages to sync a string whereas chat messages in game synced instantly.

Level 12
Haven't seen sync natives in list? It takes ages to sync a string whereas chat messages in game synced instantly.
So your point is "improve syncing" I guess. That could be in the list but I have seen so many threads about syncing that I'm not sure what to suggest here.

Should the SyncStoredString native (and other ones not working) work? Would it be ideal if the Sync natives could be queued and executed with a new native which halts the thread until all players are synced to avoid hundreds of lines of additional code (as seen e.b. in Nestharus' lib).
If I knew what exactly the natives did, proposing a solution would be easy..

Level 7
I just wanna see the black screen cinematics issue fixed. I could care less about HD updates or whatever... actually I hope there ISN'T an HD update, my computer can't handle modern graphics and I can't afford a computer that can.

Level 12
I just wanna see the black screen cinematics issue fixed.
About what exactly are you talking here?

I can comfort you that if they don't completely remake wc3 with a new codebase (which they won't) that your old computer will be able to run any ("hd") update for wc3.

Level 12
So your point is "improve syncing" I guess. That could be in the list but I have seen so many threads about syncing that I'm not sure what to suggest here.

Should the SyncStoredString native (and other ones not working) work? Would it be ideal if the Sync natives could be queued and executed with a new native which halts the thread until all players are synced to avoid hundreds of lines of additional code (as seen e.b. in Nestharus' lib).
If I knew what exactly the natives did, proposing a solution would be easy..

Long story short SyncString doesn't work at all and trying to sync a string by using SyncInteger takes a significant amount of time.

Level 5
Here other list optional:

Undecided:
- Get data of the editor objects of a unit through triggers, --> (Here details) http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=108314 (Optional, Ability, Doodad, Buff, etc)
- Rotate the models of an unit with triggers in angles X,Y,Z , ingame. This refers to getting and setting of the unit's pitch/roll. Also change model of unit/doodad/etc with triggers ingame.
* functionality full of the function native: SetUnitScale(unit, X, Y, Z) -> Enable Y and Z.
- Control full of Missiles in warcraft 3 to through triggers (Needs: More Attacks Event "begins, launch, finish" , detection of damage in triggers for all units, also detection of launches projectile and impacts, etc)

Unfinished:
- Needs: A function or spell that does see the controls and skills of a unit allied/enemy, not touchable.
- Add Triggers for spells in the editor, cooldown modifiable, requeriments alternate, set position X/Y customizable, detection of cooldown (begins,finish), detection of effect passive, etc.
- Stacks Customizable for spells, aura and buffs, (Example, orb lightning + barrage, Wind Walk + Wind Walk doble Stack, etc.). Also Customizable Aura equal to Channel.
- Buffs with Events and Trigger Control. (Add custom Buffs equal to Channel in the world editor)
-Correction and update of objects, of type image. Update of lightning effects and triggers.
- Create more than 1 screen filter and create more than 100 floating texts.
- Detection and customization of Cheats in single player.

Other:
- Add to Vertex coloring the white hues for models.
- Change the effect (birth,attack,walk,etc) of launch SFX model how a normal model.

I hope it's not too exaggerated what is mentioned in the list XD...

Level 12
Thanks you for your input fenix.
Here other list optional:
Undecided:
- Get data of the editor objects of a unit through triggers, --> (Here details) http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=108314 (Optional, Ability, Doodad, Buff, etc)
The best would be if the "<Ahea,DataA1>" system was extended to work on all fields and also was able to be used in triggers. I think this is a case of too much work too small gain though, as some attributes are allready reachable via trigger and for the other ones you can use plain old variables or the tool at the link you gave. I decided finally to make a new category, namely "Convenience" where I will put this.
- Rotate the models of an unit with triggers in angles X,Y,Z , ingame. This refers to getting and setting of the unit's pitch/roll. Also change model of unit/doodad/etc with triggers ingame. Setting pitch/roll is possible with some heavy limitations, will take this in the list. Changing model at runtime can be done to some extent with playing a doodad animation or using the passive transformation trick on units. I think this is enough. Thinking about putting it in the "Conveniene" corner..
* functionality full of the function native: SetUnitScale(unit, X, Y, Z) -> Enable Y and Z.
Hm, apart from some nice visual effects this is not of too much use, right?
- Control full of Missiles in warcraft 3 to through triggers (Needs: More Attacks Event "begins, launch, finish" , detection of damage in triggers for all units, also detection of launches projectile and impacts, etc)
The attack events and the getdamagetype proposals are already in there, which enables a lot in the realm of projectile detection. As for complete control over projectiles, I thought about this but it's just an huge amount of work to create a whole projectile API which can be done easily with a projectile system by the mapper.

Unfinished:
- Needs: A function or spell that does see the controls and skills of a unit allied/enemy, not touchable.
Hm, this should probably be an alliance setting and would be rather easy to implement.. hm hm
- Add Triggers for spells in the editor, cooldown modifiable, requeriments alternate, set position X/Y customizable, detection of cooldown (begins,finish), detection of effect passive, etc.
Cooldown is in the list, the rest can quite easily be done by the mapper.
- Stacks Customizable for spells, aura and buffs, (Example, orb lightning + barrage, Wind Walk + Wind Walk doble Stack, etc.). Also Customizable Aura equal to Channel.
Srry, no. This undermines all hardcoded mechanics and should be left to the mapper as it's not that hard to do.
- Buffs with Events and Trigger Control. (Add custom Buffs equal to Channel in the world editor)
I do not see a big use for this.
-Correction and update of objects, of type image. Update of lightning effects and triggers.
Ok, the image API is not finished, but can you specifiy what exactly you want updated (except probably that images no longer need an alpha border). And what should be changed about lightning effects?
- Create more than 1 screen filter and create more than 100 floating texts.
I also would like that but I think it's ok as it is. Everything else would require a lot of new natives and create confusion. Floating text limit increase should be easily codable, will take it in the list.
Who wants to cheat in such a game should do so imo. Such an addition is also not worth it as players can simply change the script file.
Other:
- Add to Vertex coloring the white hues for models.
Not sure whether such a functionality is present in the engine.
- Change the effect (birth,attack,walk,etc) of launch SFX model how a normal model.
Do you mean that special effects should be able to play animations?
I hope it's not too exaggerated what is mentioned in the list XD...

Level 5

Undecided:
Hm, apart from some nice visual effects this is not of too much use, right?. (that's right, but what do you think about this suggestion?¿)

The attack events and the getdamagetype proposals are already in there, which enables a lot in the realm of projectile detection. As for complete control over projectiles, I thought about this but it's just an huge amount of work to create a whole projectile API which can be done easily with a projectile system by the mapper. (ok then simply, detect missile launch, Impacts and remove missile. Through new triggers)

Unfinished:
Hm, this should probably be an alliance setting and would be rather easy to implement.. hm hm (yes, One way to observe the movements and the cooldown on spells of some ally / enemy units , equal to Dota 2.)

Sorry, no. This undermines all hardcoded mechanics and should be left to the mapper as it's not that hard to do. (okay)

I do not see a big use for this. (For buffs system equal to http://www.thehelper.net/threads/buffstruct.130069/)

Ok, the image API is not finished, but can you specifiy what exactly you want updated (except probably that images no longer need an alpha border). And what should be changed about lightning effects? (Image: rendering an image on a larger scale, also the memory leak "http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-263410.html". Lightning effects: Add other effects not equal to NoiseScale, as circular rays, zig zag, etc. Lightning effects not have a native function to scale. "Optional: Each of the ends of the lighting effects are conical. This option can be changed?" )

Who wants to cheat in such a game should do so imo. Such an addition is also not worth it as players can simply change the script file.(true, but even, no way to capture the trick strings. XD)

Other:
Do you mean that special effects should be able to play animations?, (Yep)

Thanks for answering...

Level 7
About what exactly are you talking here?

I can comfort you that if they don't completely remake wc3 with a new codebase (which they won't) that your old computer will be able to run any ("hd") update for wc3.

It's an issue where I get no visual when watching the pre-rendered cinematics but I do get audio. Attempts to fix this by installing a Codec Pack and DirectX 9 have been unsuccessful.

I'm on a Laptop that's running Windows 10. Toshiba Satellite L755. There are no more drivers being made for my graphics card.

Some more suggestions:
-Fix the mouse-mash exploit (mashing the left mouse button (clicking/selecting it rapidly) on a building structure will make it build faster with each click)
-Add AA (Anti Aliasing)
-Add real-time shadows and HDR (better lighting FTW)

-Make Warcraft 4 xD

Mouse-mash exploit? That's the first time I'm hearing about it. You should report that to Battle.Net forums, it is likely that they will fix that if you post it there.

Level 25
I think when you load the game all levels of abilities in a spell book are reset. This should be fixed ;)

edit:
I also believe that some icon positions might be messed up when multiple icons have the same UI coordinates.

And what about multiplayer campaigns, storing characters on a server?

The best thing would be if you could join a game after it has been started. Then we would have real servers like in other games.

Level 19
map size limit should be completely removed. like why the hell it ever have to have any cap?

Things I've really needed so far:
1. Unit event "missile fired"
2. Unit event "on attack - evasion count" (or any wrapper for evasion on any unit)
3. Native "EvadeMissiles(u,evadeMagic,evadePhysic)" (currently being used by Blink, Mirror image and few others)
4. Native "SetSpecialEffectXY(fx,x,y)", "MoveSpecialEffectAttach (fx,widget,newattachpoint)" (for ground fx and fx on widgets)
5. CD Natives "GetAbilityCooldownById(id)", "SetAbilityCooldownById(id)", "StartAbilityCooldownById(u,id)", "ResetAbilityCooldownById(u)";
6. Silence Natives "SilenceAbilityById(u,id,silence)"
7. Natives "ShowAbilityOnPanel(id,boolean)", "ShowAbilityOnPanelSingle(u,id,boolean)"
8. Fix broken "maximum speed" to allow movespeed over 522
9. Fix broken pathfinding algo or add a native "RecountPathingIfNeeded(u)" so units wont' turn around in case if jumps over next waypoint.
10. Add alliance setting "SHARED_PANEL" which will allow allies to see unit's skills but won't allow to use any of them.
11. Add alliance setting "SHARED_CONTROL_SINGLE" which will allow to control units with new custom ability "Controllable"

There are tons more requests but these were on my mind right now

Last edited:
Level 19
Allow set upgrade level
should not be implemented, as the work to make this bug-free probably far outweighs the convenience benefits, which can also be reached by using a workaround
actually, according to source code of WC3, it uses a loop to increase levels one by one until required. there are no real reason to not have negative loop function as well, just oversight

Level 15
I posted these suggestion on blizard news topic. but it's better to discuss here :vw_death:
JASS:
//these for object detection

native GetNearbyWidget takes real x, real y, real radius returns widget
native GetNearbyWidgetOfType takes integer widgettype, real x, real y, real radius returns widget
native GetUnitNearbyWidget takes unit u, real radius returns widget
native GetUnitNearbyWidgetofType takes integer widgettype, unit u, real radius returns widget

native TriggerRegisterWidgetInRange takes trigger whichTrigger, widget whichWidget, real range, boolexpr filter returns event

basically, actually it's imposible to detect objects or widgets in range without looping enumerations. but these loops could consume considerable amount of resources in process. I think if blizzard give us a function like FirstofGroup why not give a function like NearbyWidget or something like that. at least the suggested event could be very useful.

Level 7
* GUI trigger actions for destroying variables, I'm aware it's already easy to do via custom script -- but there is plenty of people that don't. Less custom maps leaking is always a plus.
* Modifying unit attack range via triggers
* Modifying spell variables (such as mana cost, cooldown, and cast range) via triggers
* Modifying unit variables (such as damage, health, and gold yield) via triggers
* GUI/JASS methods of modifying the raw data (<A000,DataA1>) portion of tooltips
* Custom save/load support for Heroes without using codes
* Remove the Hero Glow from all current Hero models and allow the addition of Hero Glow via the object editor (the Heroes would still have their Hero Glow in-game)
* GUI/JASS manipulation of upgrades (the ability to decrease the level up an upgrade)
* GUI/JASS options to modify the UI in-game
* GUI optimization
* Expanded AI customization via GUI/JASS
* GUI/JASS manipulation of buffs (Trigger - Unit Add Buff B001 for 6 seconds)
* Baked in damage detection without the use of third party systems (Including the ability to detect where damage came from, if it came from a spell, what spell did it come from)
* Ability to add more damage/armor types
* Unlimited Doodads/Destructibles/Units placed
* Unlimited custom tilesets that involve as many or as few cliff-types as wanted
* Hills count as cliffs when determining miss chance and vision (up to a configurable height)
* Custom timer trigger used for creating spells without using waits/two triggers (the timer trigger would be branched like a IF/THEN/ELSE trigger but the branch would tell the trigger what action to do after the timer trigger ended)
* Fixed Incinerate ability (more than one incinerate per map allowed)
* Map size limit dramatically increased or completely removed
* Custom resource support
* Warden nerf (blink cooldown changed)
* Demon Hunter nerf (higher base attack time, lower stats, less stat gain)
* Death Knight nerf (Unholy Aura movement and health regeneration speeds decreased)
* Frost Wyrm nerf (cost increased)
* Crypt Lord buff (slightly smaller collision box, increased movement speed)
* Support for widescreen technology
* Support for 60+ FPS
* Support for unit groups larger than 12 units
* Multi-unit lag fix (there's a ton of lag if there are too many units around the map; the delay is basically unplayable could be fixed by optimization probably)

And that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
GUI trigger actions for destroying variables, I'm aware it's already easy to do via custom script -- but there is plenty of people that don't. Less custom maps leaking is always a plus.
It is impossible to destroy global variables in WC3. Local variables automatically are destroyed on function return due to the stack nature of function calls.

* Multi-unit lag fix (there's a ton of lag if there are too many units around the map; the delay is basically unplayable could be fixed by optimization probably)
Makes no sense. Are you referring to the path finder overload that occurs when a player tries to move several dozen units at once?

Level 7
It is impossible to destroy global variables in WC3. Local variables automatically are destroyed on function return due to the stack nature of function calls.

Makes no sense. Are you referring to the path finder overload that occurs when a player tries to move several dozen units at once?

By destroying variables, I meant things such as unit groups or points, where it's a very common mistake by newer map authors to keep leaks in their map. Hopefully, this would prevent that problem.

And yes, I'm referring to the pathing delay. It's a factor that's very problematic for many maps.

Level 19
By destroying variables, I meant things such as unit groups or points, where it's a very common mistake by newer map authors to keep leaks in their map. Hopefully, this would prevent that problem.

And yes, I'm referring to the pathing delay. It's a factor that's very problematic for many maps.

erh what if handle was saved in hashtable or into another, global var? Destroying it will cause malfunction. So compiler have to check such cases as well? I'd say "no", it's up to coders to decide when object should be destroyed.

Level 7
erh what if handle was saved in hashtable or into another, global var? Destroying it will cause malfunction. So compiler have to check such cases as well? I'd say "no", it's up to coders to decide when object should be destroyed.

What I'm proposing has nothing to do with anything that you mentioned, though. All i'm proposing is the ability for GUI users to have access to
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)
and
  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Temp_Group)
without needing to make a custom script for it. It's not an automated process or anything. I'm not asking for the process to be automated, because that would just be silly.

There's a ton of people out there that don't really pay attention to removing simple leaks, if there were built-in GUI functionality a fair few people would use the functions. Which means less maps with a good portion of leaks. Which means more quality maps on the hive.

Level 19
Previous part:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-27-wish-list-257163/index10.html#post2781808

JASS-related:
  • Add events for the whole attack process. Every damage property:
  • event UNIT_ALMOST_DAMAGED which will happen before damage calculations.
  • Add support for:
    • GetEventDamageBeforeReductions();
    • GetAttackType();
    • GetDamageType();
    • UnitAttackTarget(unit(H),widget(H),runCD(B)) - will emulate a real attack from unit onto widget. If runCD attack cooldown will starts as well. This native doesn't care about current attack cooldown but can re-start it if used with proper boolean.
  • Allow to setup aura refresh interval (instead of 2-4s) to custom value
  • Allow to setup truesight refresh interval from 0.5s to custom value
  • Allow to change fog of war revealing speed from 0.4s to custom value
  • Allow to make fog of war revealing instant rather than smooth (should be toggleable at any moment)
  • Add native "ShareModelVision(takes widget w, player p, boolean share)" which will draw model of the widget to desired player but won't reveal fog around it;
  • Add native ShareMinimapImage(takes unit u, player p, boolean share), DisableMinimapImage(takes unit u, player p, boolean disable)
  • Add natives GetUnitMovetype, SetUnitMovetype, GetUnitMovetypeDefault and add new types "MOVE_TYPE_FLYING", "MOVE_TYPE_FOOT", etc
  • Add natives GetUnitAttackRange, SetUnitAttackRange, GetUnitAttackRangeDefault
  • Add natives SetUnitSplashRadius, SetUnitSphashRaduisHalf, SetUnitSplashRadiusMult, SetUnitSplashRadiusHalfMult
  • Add natives SetUnitAbilityCastTime, GetUnitAbilityCastTime, ResetUnitAbilityCastTime (takes unit u, integer id), FreezeUnitAbilityCastTime (takes unit u, integer id, boolean freeze).
    • This value will override value from hero's castpoint. Basically when unit learns ability first time or obtains it first time unit's cast time being cached for this ability. For example, morphing unit with cast point 2.0 into unit with cast point 0.0, adding ability and morph back will make this ability instant-castable. So this functionality is already ingame, just need proper wrapper. Last native need to cover the case when you have to delete and re-add ability, so you don't have to setup cast time again.
  • Add native SetUnitDetectable (takes unit u, boolean detectable) which will turn true sight against him off or on
  • Add natives for items - EVENT_ITEM_ATTACKED, EVENT_ITEM_DAMAGED, GetItemAbilList (returns string of IDs from raw data) (mapmakers will parse it on their own, not a problem), SetItemX/Y (same as for units, but works for items from inventory), SetItemVertexColor.
  • Add native GetUnitScale.
  • Add native IgnoreIllusionVertex(takes unit illusion, boolean ignore) - if turned on, illusion will follow SetUnitVertexColor rules.

Objects:
  • Buttonpos=-1,-1 should make icon of ability hidden, regardless it's normal behaviour.
  • Add support for negative duration on debuffs, like Storm bolt or Acid bomb. If duration is negative, no buff should be applied.
  • Add support for magic immune targeting for abilities. Targetability - "magic immune" or "magic immune allies". The difference is - "magic immune" allows to apply spell onto any magic immune units. In the second case - only allied magic immune units can be targeted.
  • Add support for magic immune targeting for auras, same as above.
  • Create auras with stackable buff just like stackable "poison spears".
  • Create aura with modifiable bonuses (up to 3 bonuses in the single buff, DataA1 - bonus type (armor / heal / AS / MS / ..), DataB1 - bonus amount, DataC1 - flat or percentage bonus)
  • Add an option to channel-spells, which will allow to create double-clicking targetable skill, including double-tapping.
  • Create new illusion type - illusions can use skills as normal unit, but follow illusion's rules

Status
Not open for further replies.