• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft crashes during campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys,i've played a lot of custom campaigns but i can't anymore,i don't know why.

I have a problem with War craft 3/Frozen Throne,and i don't know who i have to ask,and i thought that some of you can help me.

I have a problem with a custom campaigns.I played it before and all worked great,but when i reinstall my system and put windows 7 i installed WC3 and download a few new campaigns.But when i want to play them it show me a error file or my screen become black.

Here is the picture of the error file:

9sdq88.png

I First tought that this is because i didn't finished the original camapigns,but i am not sure,that's silly.
So if you can help me and told me what's wrong it will be great,if you don't know,sorry for disturbing you.

P.S. I didn't know where is help topic,i am only watching map developed forum. :)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If it is the standard campaigns then report it to Blizzard technical support. I remember hearing that one of the patches broke them so I am afraid there probably is no fix. However there are many re-makes of the campaigns available, some even fixed originals, for you to play which will allow you to experience the Campaign in a more up-to-date and supported way.

Level 2
Problem with custom campaigns

Hello,

I have a problem with War craft 3/Frozen Throne,and i don't know who i have to ask,and i thought that maybe some of you can help me.

I have a problem with a custom campaigns.I played it before and all worked great,but when i reinstall my system and put windows 7 i installed WC3 and download a few new capaigns.But when i want to play them it show me a error file or my screen become black.

Here is the picture of the error file:

2e2if76.png

I First tought that this is because i didn't finished the original camapigns,but i am not sure,that's silly.
So if you can help me and told me what's wrong it will be great.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Some very old custom campaigns will no longer work with new versions of Warcraft III. This is because they used the "type casting exploit" which was patched for security reasons. It might just be that the custom campaign you are trying to play is broken, in which case I would recommend trying another as it is not worth the effort perusing a fix.

Level 2
Hello guys,

i fixed the problem,it was just as someone says,i downloaded new patch and all is working great now.
I just want to ask what i have to click to show healtbar on my warriors at WC3/TFT?
I looked at gameplay options but there is no option for healthbar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.