• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne Amateur Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I missed my today's match.

I PM'd BadMan about am I disqualified but he didn't answer...

Well anyway getting this far was good enough, maybe next tournament :)

Level 3
SCN, nope. Not yet.
trolman, well yeah, you actually can. Just make sure you have v1.26 and get Tunngle.

Level 3
All right now, fellas! One of the players just rejected playing the game. Anybody wants to take his place?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

RandomGurad, you can check my Twitch channel. I'm highlighting the games out there.
Can you send me the replay files? I could parse them into a replay pack.

Edit: Ofc after the tournament is finished, I could get it ready for Christmas.

Level 3
It doesn't matter, actually. We have some skillful players like Jondrean, E.M.C, Adoms. This first tournament over here is for everybody who wants to play. I can't run pro tournaments till I get more skillful players (very hard to find these days).

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I'd suggest adding a "Random" as a viable race option. It'd be more entertaining :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
I don't know if I should do it, actually. Random makes games harder to play for opponent, I can't remember any tournaments with random actually.

Level 5
That's true. Besides, all the maps we played were 2 player maps, making it laughably easy to scout (as opposed to some 4P maps that get played with two players on bnet like Lost Temple).

I think Random would add another dynamic into the tournament, and it would be super fun to watch two players duking it out for three matches and they have different races every round.

Pick Orc next time, I really want to see you playing them :)

No problem. But it would have to be at least a semi-pro tournament, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. :grin:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I'm pretty sure next Saturday is 3rd of Jan.

But 10th is ok by me, not like there's any rush with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.