• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne Amateur Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

No1's answering in the tunngle lobby :/

Level 32
Did you guys not start? If I could see a schedule ahead of time, perhaps I would get a high chance of joining. If there is no clear schedule as of yet, I feel it would be better for me to drop out due to me probably being the only one in pacific time (US West Coast) and having my week of a high amount of free time over. (School starts again, but I usually have a two-three hours of free time mon-thur).

Anyway, if I'm a inconvenience to the schedule, I'd drop out if it makes things easy for you guys.

All the best,
SCN

Level 3
I thought of playing round 2 today, but I simply can't. One game E.M.C vs. SCN left in first round. So it'll be next weekend :(

Level 5
I thought of playing round 2 today, but I simply can't. One game E.M.C vs. SCN left in first round. So it'll be next weekend :(

Well that's a bummer. Surely we could figure something out sooner than that?

I'll be available until 2am UTC this night, so maybe it still happens.

Level 3
It's surprising me, but I have even more players, who would like to play in the next tournament, so I already started to sign people up (no brackets yet). And I'm sorry for the tunngle, I wish we could play through Battle.net, but for unknown reasons players from different countries are unable to join my server.
And tunngle, as free software is not so high cost for stability.

Level 16
It's surprising me, but I have even more players, who would like to play in the next tournament, so I already started to sign people up (no brackets yet). And I'm sorry for the tunngle, I wish we could play through Battle.net, but for unknown reasons players from different countries are unable to join my server.
And tunngle, as free software is not so high cost for stability.
Talk with Waterknight, we dont use ONE server, he uses a bot thats host for all 4, I play people on Northrend even though Im signed into Lordaeron.
In-fact most of the bots on Bnet all do that.

Level 3
Well, actually we had connection problems with guys from Denmark and Netherlands, even though we are on same server (Northend), but thanks for the tip, I'll try to talk to him.

Level 5
I'll also be available. Let's make this happen (preferably as soon as possible).

Level 3
If you guys can make it without me, then go ahead. You can also record the game (or send me replay) so I can stream it later.

Level 3
Also, since I'm getting A LOT of messages about next tournament, I want to say that I already signing people up. Rules are pretty same, well maybe exept prize. (I think I'll get something for winner this time)

I'm unavailable at nights till weekends, so you can wait for me or play it by yourself, I'll leave the choice to you.

Level 5
I'd rather we play by ourselves then.

EDIT: I just realized how kinky this sounds.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Tunglle ftw!

Let's not say who won :)

We finished, Mr. BaDMaN.
You know, the purpose of hidden tag is to hide spoilers.

Couldn't you just say the winner in hidden tags and save me from trouble? :/

Level 3
Very good, I'm proud of you guys :D

Now a bit more news about Day 2:

1. I'm ill. Perfect timing, as always. This won't affect the tournament at all (as long as I'm alive)
2. Day 2 includes all the Round 2 games (both winner and loser brackets).
3. I'll start the stream about 10-11 AM Saturday 6 (UTC).
4. SCN will play first game of the day. E.M.C., your game will probably be the last.

That's it for now, stay tuned.

Level 3
For you - yes. For us it'll be saturday morning. What's Hive news? Every time I hear something new about Hive :)

Level 3
Ok, I'll try it later, just tell me where to write :)

Well, I wish you guys a good game. Hope I'll be in better condition till saturday.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You sound like speaking Russian when you spoke with someone in the replay, are you?

Level 5
I know mate, I know. But there are over 100 million Russians out there, so they're the most common users of that script.

Level 3
Well, I barely use cyrillic on my streams, that last time me and other tournament fellas were having a good time. No hate, plz.
I'm half Irish and half Russian, if you want to know. (100% stereotypical drinking combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.