• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to find an RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey all,

For the first time in 10 years, I've jumped back into WC3. I have absolutely loved playing the custom games that I have come across. It amazes me how far map creation has come, and amazes further still that people are continuing to create new maps!

I'm creating this post in an attempt to find an RPG that I remember playing back then. The only features that I remember, involved adding specific stats (str, stamina, stuff like that) with the ESC button. The map itself was somewhat darker than normal...and that's about it! I know for a fact that the map wasn't TKoK...unless it was a much older version of TKoK. If anyone could help me at all, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.