• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Top Survival maps out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey there i want to find some survival maps but i dont know wich ones are good.I know only 2 playable maps:

1. Night of the Dead II
2. Jungle Trolls Reborn 2.4

anything more i should add to my list of playables?

Level 7
Hey there i want to find some survival maps but i dont know wich ones are good.I know only 2 playable maps:

1. Night of the Dead II
2. Jungle Trolls Reborn 2.4

anything more i should add to my list of playables?
Island Troll Tribes
Goblin Expedition Squad

Level 6
I remember a map I played(I don't have it anymore) that was fun, and was a survival map.

It had a -save/-load system(then again, which survival maps doesn't these days).

Anyway, the -save/-load is based on "Rank experience". The higher your rank, the more exp you gain. You always start at level 1, but the higher the rank, the more exp you get I think.

Anyway, it had marines(yes, I know most maps have marines too).

One thing I remember is that you spawned in an area with water, in the bottom right of the map.

It has the weapon/ammo system, like those Zombie Survival maps have.

It had a weapon that shot multiple rockets in an area.

One of the enemies I remember are gargoyles and a bunch of other stuff.

Yes, I know, really vague description(considering a lot of maps actually fit it) but in case anyone knows what I am talking about.

You spawn in the bottom right, in some area with water, all players start with the "stim pack"(blood lust) ability, and there was some rocket firing weapon.

Anyone know what map I am talking about?

Level 2
I remember a map I played(I don't have it anymore) that was fun, and was a survival map.

It had a -save/-load system(then again, which survival maps doesn't these days).

Anyway, the -save/-load is based on "Rank experience". The higher your rank, the more exp you gain. You always start at level 1, but the higher the rank, the more exp you get I think.

Anyway, it had marines(yes, I know most maps have marines too).

One thing I remember is that you spawned in an area with water, in the bottom right of the map.

It has the weapon/ammo system, like those Zombie Survival maps have.

It had a weapon that shot multiple rockets in an area.

One of the enemies I remember are gargoyles and a bunch of other stuff.

Yes, I know, really vague description(considering a lot of maps actually fit it) but in case anyone knows what I am talking about.

You spawn in the bottom right, in some area with water, all players start with the "stim pack"(blood lust) ability, and there was some rocket firing weapon.

Anyone know what map I am talking about?

i think it's notd. that had a rank system.

Level 6
Actually, I think I figured out the map, thanks for your answer though.

It's S3 Marine Corps Survival I think, haven't tested the map to make sure but I remembered the "S3 Marine Corps" part, and that map has a water area in the bottom right so it's probably the map I am thinking of.

Anyway, that map is one I considering a good survival map.

Level 17
You should add my map to it! xD
Ziggurat Takeover, it's a survival map where there is actualy I winning condition that can be completed within 30min. xD
It's in my map section at my signature. :p

U should check it out, it also supports single player (though why do that) and the difficulty can be changed radicaly, making it either very easy or unbeatable. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.