• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

threadly reminder that GARITHOS LITTERALY DID NOTHING WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
LORD GARITHOS LITTERALY DID NOTHING WRONG!

158487-albums6615-picture92743.png

He is litteraly the most hated warcraft character for shit reasons and biased pro elf writing from blizzshills. Here I'll tell you why he is the true hero of the alliance and the Frozen throne campaign.

Mild racism in the world of WARcraft is not even a minimal offence. Especially when it's sprung by a terrible tragedy and betrayal of the elves (loss of his wife and children when the elves could have saved them). In fact
in terms of racism he'd still be considered far-left hippy in ethnocentric night elf society, and you'd imagine 9 out of 10 human peasants still think other races are less than them (as does anyone else think of his race).

Fact of the matter is, right when everything he knew was collapsing, right in the middle of an alien-demonic invasion destroyed the human kingdoms, right when your beloved rise after death to kill you, there came one man, one brave man, who took charge, placed the heavy mantle of leadership upon himself, and mount an organized defense for the survival of his species, against all odds and against terrors no human eyes should have ever laid eyes on. You can't even say he was some noble hiding in a keep barking orders to commoners. He rode on a charger and fought on the front lines shoulder to shoulder with his subordinates with no fear for his life, serving as an example to all
in the field.

An antihero or antiheroine is a leading character in a story who, unlike a traditional hero,
acts in an unheroic manner and lacks conventional heroic qualities such as idealism, courage and morality.

Anti hero to me. He definitely had courage, but he was imperfect since he was wronged and moved by a personal tragedy, but also was inexperienced for the burden on his shoulders. All his superiors were killed and he was promoted beyond his years of service. You can see he may be flawed but in that reality everyone were flawed. You have an entire society like the Night Elves based on racism. Most of the humans and orcs are also racist.

Garithos was right to mistrust the Naga, and Kael'thas betrayed direct orders. Kael'thas didn't have to defeat the undead, merely fall back and send a messanger. Garithos came back in time to see the Naga leave so with the messanger he could have arrived even earlier. A timed defense mission like in the human campaign. Kael'thas made his choice and lived with the consequences. The Naga played them both. Maybe even lured the undead themselves. The Empress probably felt Kael'thas could be of use and sent Lady Vasj. The player feels Garithos is a dick because he takes away essential soldiers like the knight and the footman, but Kael'thas was on rear-engineering duty while Garithos was on the front lines.

158487-albums6615-picture92745.jpg

I want all the users with an iq digit higher than 2, to get in here and try to debate, even the elfdrones and the EIDF are invited.

PROOVE ME WRONG
you cant, because Garithos did LITTERALY nothing wrong

And finaly watch this video.

Level 18
Time to create a Garithos campaign heh?

I attempted something like this even had ocmpleted several maps but after deleting a different game, the uninstal wizard decided it was a good idea to purge everytihng in my "games folder" deleting all the campaign maps. Warcraft is too old and dead to remake the campaign and im much too busy now with univercity and all.
:goblin_cry:

I smell sarcasm.

There is none, Garithos did nothing wrong, same as Admiral Proudmoore. If Jaina listened to her dad, her island kingdom thing would not have been destroyed.

But blizzard's writers are awful anyways.

Level 5
He did one thing wrong: he was dumb enough to be swayed into the influence of that Dreadlord. By the way, how do you know of his personal tragedy? I've never heard about it before. It could certainly account for a lot of things, and if it was true it would be great to actually see that side of him in the campaign itself.

There is none, Garithos did nothing wrong, same as Admiral Proudmoore. If Jaina listened to her dad, her island kingdom thing would not have been destroyed.

But blizzard's writers are awful anyways.

Now you're pushing it. Admiral Proudmoore was a relic of the past, and he got what he deserved.

Level 18
He did one thing wrong: he was dumb enough to be swayed into the influence of that Dreadlord.

Why is he dumb for falling under a spell? It wasnt just him but the entire lordaeon army and its never exactly explained how it happened.

In my opinion its just shitty writing for the sake of a mission, like in the same mission the entire human and undead base are asleep.... yes because undead need sleep and apperently humans are easier to be mind controlled than the freaking undead.

By the way, how do you know of his personal tragedy? I've never heard about it before. It could certainly account for a lot of things, and if it was true it would be great to actually see that side of him in the campaign itself.

Canon lore added during an AMA with blizzard writer, go on the official warcraft wikipedia.

Now you're pushing it. Admiral Proudmoore was a relic of the past, and he got what he deserved.

But he was right, theramore was destroyed by the orcs in those wow expansions.

Level 21
I could actually argue that Garithos while was racist was actually tolerant person, which is what led him to his downfall (take your time, it is very ironic statement). Garithos hated elves and to an extent dwarves but he still worked with them. He sentenced Keal and his man only after he discovered they were collaborating with naga. Here I see a slight problem as he imprisoned Keal and his men but as WoW kept reminding us those were not "whole blood elven nation" so we don't know if necessarily all Blood Elves were accused of high treason. Also Garithos worked with free undead that would later be Forsaken. Garithos of all people was able to work with undead and in the end it was he who was betrayed despite the prior agreement. Of course players are led to believe that he received what he deserved for what he did to blood elves but Sylvanas couldn't have know that nor was that ever stated as reason. Both Blood Elves (Keal Forces and Silvermoon) and Forsaken in the end fully betrayed alliance and Garithos is the only one who is blamed.

Garithos did something wrong, he trusted Sylvanas. He did overreact with blood elves from our perspective but from his perspective he saw people he didn't trust collaborate with pure evil race. And biggest mistake is failure to save humanity which is at the current lore literally exterminated from the face of the North Eastern Kingdoms.

As for Admiral he did made mistakes. He shouldn't have attacked Horde, he should have evacuated Theramore back to Kul Tiras and help in the war for retaking of Eastern Kingdoms instead of opening another front in far away continent.

Oh I didn't take in to consideration this new lore of Garithos but I honestly am skeptical about whole thing. Here is link.

Spoiler alert the tragedy is that Garithos lost his entire family in second war while h was protecting Quel'thalas and since then he blamed elves because he wasn't protecting his own home since he was posted to guard elves instead.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Mild racism in the world of WARcraft is not even a minimal offence. Especially when it's sprung by a terrible tragedy and betrayal of the elves (loss of his wife and children when the elves could have saved them)

It's rather hilarious no one actually knows his backstory... ahhh the wow forum arguments where nothing was solved.

Also, someone please make a Garithos campaign.

Level 21
It could be actually workable from that point if he didn't heavily insult Sylvanas.

And that would be a good point if she hadn't admitted way before the battle was over that she never had any intentions of helping living humans and if killing someone was appropriate reaction to insults. Garithos demanded as to prior agreement for capital to be handed over and he and his men were instead betrayed and killed.

Level 18
I could actually argue that Garithos while was racist was actually tolerant person, which is what led him to his downfall (take your time, it is very ironic statement). Garithos hated elves and to an extent dwarves but he still worked with them. He sentenced Keal and his man only after he discovered they were collaborating with naga. Here I see a slight problem as he imprisoned Keal and his men but as WoW kept reminding us those were not "whole blood elven nation" so we don't know if necessarily all Blood Elves were accused of high treason. Also Garithos worked with free undead that would later be Forsaken. Garithos of all people was able to work with undead and in the end it was he who was betrayed despite the prior agreement. Of course players are led to believe that he received what he deserved for what he did to blood elves but Sylvanas couldn't have know that nor was that ever stated as reason. Both Blood Elves (Keal Forces and Silvermoon) and Forsaken in the end fully betrayed alliance and Garithos is the only one who is blamed.

Garithos did something wrong, he trusted Sylvanas. He did overreact with blood elves from our perspective but from his perspective he saw people he didn't trust collaborate with pure evil race. And biggest mistake is failure to save humanity which is at the current lore literally exterminated from the face of the North Eastern Kingdoms.

As for Admiral he did made mistakes. He shouldn't have attacked Horde, he should have evacuated Theramore back to Kul Tiras and help in the war for retaking of Eastern Kingdoms instead of opening another front in far away continent.

Oh I didn't take in to consideration this new lore of Garithos but I honestly am skeptical about whole thing. Here is link.

Spoiler alert the tragedy is that Garithos lost his entire family in second war while h was protecting Quel'thalas and since then he blamed elves because he wasn't protecting his own home since he was posted to guard elves instead.

It could be actually workable from that point if he didn't heavily insult Sylvanas.

I think the whole point of working with sylvanas was because he was pritty much forced to because she already destroyed his forces while they were "sleeping"
fuck you blizzard, fuck you and your meme tier lack of idease le ex good hero betrays her allies and attacks them unnoticed for 5 minutes like when Kerrigan killed Duke and that protos guy that died twice. Ok atleast then it made sence that the teran and protoss forces werent aware but in here the human and undead forces are... "sleeping", yeah bad writing

Level 21
I think the whole point of working with sylvanas was because he was pritty much forced to because she already destroyed his forces while they were "sleeping"

He had a choice to either retreat and regroup or to side with Sylvanas. And you can't say those mind controlled troops were all he had since we do see Dwarven reinforcements that comes later to aid him. Also considering after Garithos and his mean were dead, there still were humans ready to fight against undead. And if you still reject that then consider this: if Garithos died instead of aiding Sylvanas Undercity wouldn't be Forsaken capital.

So conclusion Garithos did make a mistake even if you look it from pro-Garithos view.

Magic sleep is not great idea though I admit that. Could have been just a sneak attack and timer would represent alarm or something.

Level 18
He had a choice to either retreat and regroup or to side with Sylvanas. And you can't say those mind controlled troops were all he had since we do see Dwarven reinforcements that comes later to aid him. Also considering after Garithos and his mean were dead, there still were humans ready to fight against undead. And if you still reject that then consider this: if Garithos died instead of aiding Sylvanas Undercity wouldn't be Forsaken capital.

So conclusion Garithos did make a mistake even if you look it from pro-Garithos view.

Magic sleep is not great idea though I admit that. Could have been just a sneak attack and timer would represent alarm or something.

He had a choice to either retreat and regroup or to side with Sylvanas. And you can't say those mind controlled troops were all he had since we do see Dwarven reinforcements that comes later to aid him.

but in the mission where you fight him there are dwarves in his army, even gryphins

Also considering after Garithos and his mean were dead, there still were humans ready to fight against undead.

Non war3-lore, pls go.

And if you still reject that then consider this: if Garithos died instead of aiding Sylvanas Undercity wouldn't be Forsaken capital.

It would be dreadlord/lich king territory, not much of a difference.

Level 21
but in the mission where you fight him there are dwarves in his army, even gryphins
That just means that mind controlled army had dwarves in it. Does not in anyway reject that there was no additional dwarven reinforcements.

Non war3-lore, pls go.
You hypocrite, you used Q/A WoW lore that is even less wc3 related. Then Garithos backstory can't be counted too. And no longer can we use Blood Elves and Forsaken being part of the horde and bombing of Theramore as proof that Garithos is right.

It would be dreadlord/lich king territory, not much of a difference.
Big difference, wouldn't be Horde territory. Instead there would be several evil forces fighting each other giving humanity to reorganize.

Tl;dr Garithos did some things wrong.

Level 18
You hypocrite, you used Q/A WoW lore that is even less wc3 related. Then Garithos backstory can't be counted too. And no longer can we use Blood Elves and Forsaken being part of the horde and bombing of Theramore as proof that Garithos is right.

but the q&a on the subject connects only to the warcraft 3 world where in wow there is no mention of a garithos existing

hat just means that mind controlled army had dwarves in it. Does not in anyway reject that there was no additional dwarven reinforcements.

not really more like they were too under the dreadlords spell because they were already working with garithos, also the dreadlord told sylvanus that balnazzaar had the last batch of human resistance

Big difference, wouldn't be Horde territory. Instead there would be several evil forces fighting each other giving humanity to reorganize.

le wow alliance vs hord meme

you can not convince me that the litch king didnt return to wreck the forsaken, in wow they just imply he forgot aobut all that destroying the living shit

Tl;dr Garithos did some things wrong.

Elf Internet Defence Force, pls go.

Level 21
but the q&a on the subject connects only to the warcraft 3 world where in wow there is no mention of a garithos existing

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha then you did not read it at all. Q&A deals with WoW lore and it operated from 2010-14 and thus is not warcraft 3 lore.

not really more like they were too under the dreadlords spell because they were already working with garithos, also the dreadlord told sylvanus that balnazzaar had the last batch of human resistance

And we all know Dreadlords are nice and honest people! And it also makes so much sense that everyone was at one location and completely ignore every other strategic position. Also it is Human resistance, dwarves aren't humans.

le wow alliance vs hord meme

you can not convince me that the litch king didnt return to wreck the forsaken, in wow they just imply he forgot aobut all that destroying the living shit

Elf Internet Defence Force, pls go.
Horde are inhuman beasts, thus no less a threat than any other enemy. Or are you inhuman sympathizer?

Quite the opposite, I say that he would be too busy in war with Forsaken AND Dredlord legions.

And you naive little fool I am not part of the pathetic Elven Defense Force. I am member of the Holy Inquisition, servant of humanity and I am here tell you and everyone else that Garithos has failed humanity by siding with undead which is high treason.

Level 18
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha then you did not read it at all. Q&A deals with WoW lore and it operated from 2010-14 and thus is not warcraft 3 lore.

but what im saying is that the part is only based on war3 stuff so it kinda counts

even if we dont consider the lore, we still have the very valid reason for mistrust beeing the uncontrollable mana hunger

And we all know Dreadlords are nice and honest people! And it also makes so much sense that everyone was at one location and completely ignore every other strategic position. Also it is Human resistance, dwarves aren't humans.

nah that dreadlord was a total bitch

>implying the combined strenght of the 2 dreadlords and gairthos (if they mind controled him during the cutscene) couldnt have killed sylvanas

Quite the opposite, I say that he would be too busy in war with Forsaken AND Dredlord legions.

since arthas saved and reconnected with nerzul, then the litchkind lives again and regains his monopoly over the undead, uprising BTFO

Horde are inhuman beasts, thus no less a threat than any other enemy. Or are you inhuman sympathizer?

all i say is they need a good gassing aswell

And you naive little fool I am not part of the pathetic Elven Defense Force. I am member of the Holy Inquisition, servant of humanity and I am here tell you and everyone else that Garithos has failed humanity by siding with undead which is high treason.

>holy inquisition
>the same guys that let blood elves be paladins

litteraly elf

Level 18
To be honest, I never really hated him too much in the first place. I just found him really rude was all.

Even if he didn't experience what he did, he still would be a rude bastard. It's just his personality.

How was he rude in any way? Kael deserved it for beeing a slowass and traitor. While Garithos and the men were on the frontlines fighting the undead, Kael was on a picknick with the night elves. If he had just hurried told the night elves to fuck off, they would have lost the battle against the naga and Illidan would have destroyed the Litch King, but Nooo! We have to save the earf, m-muh trees ~~~ :necry:

Level 12
How was he rude in any way? Kael deserved it for beeing a slowass and traitor. While Garithos and the men were on the frontlines fighting the undead, Kael was on a picknick with the night elves. If he had just hurried told the night elves to fuck off, they would have lost the battle against the naga and Illidan would have destroyed the Litch King, but Nooo! We have to save the earf, m-muh trees ~~~ :necry:

Kael and his men would have died if the Night Elves did not help them. So, he kinda would've never even made it to Garithos. That's one thing he was being rude about, he wasn't even letting Kael explain himself. (Though I doubt Kael would've explained himself right anyway, he is a slowass I'll agree with that.)

And if it weren't for Garithos pushing them away and trying to kill them by taking away all the heavy support so all Kael is left to fend off the Undead was his own people, Kael would not have sided with the Naga at all.

Also, it doesn't matter if someone deserves to be treated bad or not. Being rude is still being rude.

Level 18
Kael and his men would have died if the Night Elves did not help them. So, he kinda would've never even made it to Garithos.

Not necesarely, remember those big floating boxes with supplies they were supposed to deliver? If they hover above ground, why bother excorting them on the ground instead of just flying over the undead? Remember how at the assault of the black citadel Kael sends out ~20 spellbreakers to just get mowed down by the towers like its nothing? Where did they come from?

That's one thing he was being rude about, he wasn't even letting Kael explain himself.

Did you see the state Dalaran was in? Fucking zombies mutants demons renegades and what not, i'd be pritty pissed if my reinforcments were so unreasonably late late.

And if it weren't for Garithos pushing them away and trying to kill them by taking away all the heavy support so all Kael is left to fend off the Undead was his own people, Kael would not have sided with the Naga at all.

Did you read the original post at all? Garithos needed the army on the front lines, Kael was just supposed to guard the fucking observatories. Garithos DID come back in time to see the naga leaving so technicly if Kael just kept it cool and defended, Garithos would have came back and destroyed the undead.

Why did Kael trust the naga? He fought against them and Illidan at Dalaran, they killed many night and blood elves! They even had captured a human paladin but he still thought that trusting them was a good idea? What a moron!

Level 12
Did you read the original post at all? Garithos needed the army on the front lines, Kael was just supposed to guard the fucking observatories. Garithos DID come back in time to see the naga leaving so technicly if Kael just kept it cool and defended, Garithos would have came back and destroyed the undead.

Why did Kael trust the naga? He fought against them and Illidan at Dalaran, they killed many night and blood elves! They even had captured a human paladin but he still thought that trusting them was a good idea? What a moron!

You honestly think a handful of Swordsman and Archers would've held that off alone? Again, I agree that Kael did not have to destroy the Undead presence there. But holding that off would've just been impossible. (In reality, anyway. In the actual mission the attack waves were pathetically small. But if we were to talk more lore-wise instead of gameplay-wise it would've been impossible with how few soldiers he had.)

But you honestly don't think Kael wasn't desperate either? His own people were also on the verge of extinction, far worse then the humans were at the time. Not to mention they were suffering from withdrawl symptoms with the absence of the Sunwell.

Not necesarely, remember those big floating boxes with supplies they were supposed to deliver? If they hover above ground, why bother excorting them on the ground instead of just flying over the undead? Remember how at the assault of the black citadel Kael sends out ~20 spellbreakers to just get mowed down by the towers like its nothing? Where did they come from?

I honestly doubt they had the energy necessary to carry the amount of people they were trying to transport. Those wagons were very sophisticated and probably required a lot of magic power to operate and maintain it's levitation. Cramming 10 or 15 people a piece ontop of those probably make them not move.

Did you see the state Dalaran was in? Fucking zombies mutants demons renegades and what not, i'd be pritty pissed if my reinforcments were so unreasonably late late.

It's not really that unreasonable at all. The ENTIRE continent is full of fucking zombies and mutants and demons and renegades. Kael and his people were in just as much danger as Garithos was, if not more.

Level 18
You honestly think a handful of Swordsman and Archers would've held that off alone? Again, I agree that Kael did not have to destroy the Undead presence there. But holding that off would've just been impossible. (In reality, anyway. In the actual mission the attack waves were pathetically small. But if we were to talk more lore-wise instead of gameplay-wise it would've been impossible with how few soldiers he had.)

Actualy I do belive it woudl be quite easy, considering his main base was on an island on the middle of the lake. DragonHawks could just capture the air ships with their lassos, sorceresses would polymorph the frost wyrms, the archers and towers would easily destroy the gargoyles and the flying sheep/ships. He could have also build magic towers, remember those blood elf engineers he had?

But you honestly don't think Kael wasn't desperate either? His own people were also on the verge of extinction, far worse then the humans were at the time. Not to mention they were suffering from withdrawl symptoms with the absence of the Sunwell.

That does not justify it, he clearly knew what he was doing was treason. During my playthrough he was killed several times by the naga in that night elven mission. All he had to do was sit on his ass and shoot anyone trying to cross the lake, but nope.

I honestly doubt they had the energy necessary to carry the amount of people they were trying to transport. Those wagons were very sophisticated and probably required a lot of magic power to operate and maintain it's levitation. Cramming 10 or 15 people a piece ontop of those probably make them not move.

But there were never more than 10 blood elves at the same time during the entire mission. And there were like 4 carts!

It's not really that unreasonable at all. The ENTIRE continent is full of fucking zombies and mutants and demons and renegades. Kael and his people were in just as much danger as Garithos was, if not more.

Where the fuck was Kael coming from? Why didnt he defend his homeland? Why didnt he defend Dalaran? If a group of elves made it all the way from Quel Thalas to Dalaran than the scourge really did a shit job, i dont recal the Plague affecting elves.

Level 21
Considering he served Kil'Jaden I doubt he would stop at destroying the Lich King. Also something about destruction of entire continent being to much for planet to handle... Honestly he should have stayed in jail.

Remember kids Illidan is still a no good elf.

Level 18
Honestly he should have stayed in jail.

I love that he also burts out of prison by himself when tyrande comes and that they let him keep his weapons and he's also in super shape. Did the warden supply him with steroids?

Because blizz needed an excuse for Maiev's raging hard-on for Illidan.

True but they could have made some shit up as to why he was in jail for 6 milion years in the first place.

Because blizz needed an excuse for Maiev's raging hard-on for Illidan.
This, else she would be seen as mad from the start
I love that he also burts out of prison by himself when tyrande comes and that they let him keep his weapons and he's also in super shape. Did the warden supply him with steroids?
Also this. Well, it is wc3

Level 5
True but they could have made some shit up as to why he was in jail for 6 milion years in the first place.

I think it was because he sided with Azshara's highborne during the summoning of Sargeras with the powers of Well of Eternity.

Level 18
This, else she would be seen as mad from the start

Arthas, Sylvanas, Kerrigan, Illidan and now Maiev joins the Good heroes gone bad club. Im sure there are a few other names im missing plus theres no way they didnt use that trope when writing diablo.

I think it was because he sided with Azshara's highborne during the summoning of Sargeras with the powers of Well of Eternity.

Wait wasnt he the same guy that stoped the invasion? But holy shit he got cucked hard by his brother stealing his love and then sending him to prison. Even after 10 thousaind years he saves the day but still gets shat on by his bro and love. But ofcourse when Tyrande is in trouble he runs head on to save her like the pathetic little orbiter he is. When that happens Tyrande and Furion still treat him like shit and he gets so BTFO he goes to Outland.

Seriously is there a character in warcraft, any more beta than Illidan?

Level 23
I do not hate him, not at all. First of all, he just accept the blood elves into the "new alliance" to seize them all against the undead army, and then help to annihilate the people that he truly hated. He did not come to help Kael when he saw the nagas, but yes, to see with his own eyes if was truth of kael'thas alliance with nagas. And it was the perfect excuse to kill all of Kael'thas' forces, and has his "vengeance".
Also, he was a fool to ally with Sylvanas, his ego was his death, he could just simple re-group his forces and leave, but he always wants more, take the control of Capital city, that was crowded of demons and undead, was a stupid and nonsense act. I like him at as I said, blizz could really did something to him, but , needed to kill him too. >.>

Where the fuck was Kael coming from? Why didnt he defend his homeland? Why didnt he defend Dalaran? If a group of elves made it all the way from Quel Thalas to Dalaran than the scourge really did a shit job, i dont recal the Plague affecting elves.

Well, Kael'thas was one of the six, then he must stay in Dalaran, and when he received the news about the invasion, was too late, and when Dalaran was attacked, he was helping his people. lol

Edited: I HATE THIS SIDE-END! Just look my nick xD

Level 18
This is why you called me of bitch? I'm not the real Sylvanas, you know...

>implying

I do not hate him, not at all. First of all, he just accept the blood elves into the "new alliance" to seize them all against the undead army, and then help to annihilate the people that he truly hated. He did not come to help Kael when he saw the nagas, but yes, to see with his own eyes if was truth of kael'thas alliance with nagas. And it was the perfect excuse to kill all of Kael'thas' forces, and has his "vengeance".

He was busy fighting the massive undead army on the front lines. The naga are evil, they attacked human armies as evident by the Paladin they had imprisoned in the level where you as the nightelves stop betaman Illidan from killing the litch king.

Also, he was a fool to ally with Sylvanas, his ego was his death, he could just simple re-group his forces and leave, but he always wants more, take the control of Capital city, that was crowded of demons and undead, was a stupid and nonsense act. I like him at as I said, blizz could really did something to him, but , needed to kill him too. >.>

Regroup?? To where? The undead had completely cleared his base and surrounded the city, he had no choice but to join them because Sylvanas wasnt just gonna let them leave.

Well, Kael'thas was one of the six, then he must stay in Dalaran, and when he received the news about the invasion, was too late, and when Dalaran was attacked, he was helping his people. lol

What? So he just... walked by them? One of the six what?

Level 23
He was busy fighting the massive undead army on the front lines. The naga are evil, they attacked human armies as evident by the Paladin they had imprisoned in the level where you as the nightelves stop betaman Illidan from killing the litch king.

The nagas as not so evil, just caged the paladin for don't be stopped during the ritual. If they were so evil, why do not simple kill?

Regroup?? To where? The undead had completely cleared his base and surrounded the city, he had no choice but to join them because Sylvanas wasnt just gonna let them leave.

C'mon, and where did you think that he get more troops? Also, he had the Monastery to flee. Of course that he had a way to escape with his army, he could just let Sylvanas fight against the Legion, then try to retake the capital, or of the Forsaken, or still held by legion.

What? So he just... walked by them? One of the six what?

Teleport?
And you truly did not know what is "the six", really? Council of Six, also known as The Six.

Level 18
The nagas as not so evil, just caged the paladin for don't be stopped during the ritual. If they were so evil, why do not simple kill?
Maybe they were planing to eat them. If the naga were really good, why did they attack the Night Elven fishing villages? Also a Paladin is usualy acompanied by an army.

C'mon, and where did you think that he get more troops? Also, he had the Monastery to flee. Of course that he had a way to escape with his army, he could just let Sylvanas fight against the Legion, then try to retake the capital, or of the Forsaken, or still held by legion.

Escape?How the city was surrounded and his bases ruined. He had no other way but to ally with Sylvanas because she just defeated him. Monastary didnt exist in warcraft 3 times and dont use WoW lore for this because its LITTERALY cancer.

Teleport?
And you truly did not know what is "the six", really? Council of Six, also known as The Six.

Teleport?

Oh wow, seriously? WHY THE FUCK DIDNT HE TELEPORT TO DALARAN THEN? OR TELEPORT TO GARITHOS'S LOCATION?!?!

Level 23
There are many possibility about the Paladin, and Monastery exist in war3 yes! Read more about, and he could accept ally with her, and then flee if he would not be killed. And accept the fact that Garithos DID SOMETHING WRONG, YES!

(About the teleport, it's just him that used, and why he would left his people to go to dalaran again? The elves were nearly all dead, and he was the next to take the crown, he did right help his people[ at least in that time] and how he would teleport all of his forces? The elves was weakly in magic ).

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
He did disserve to die purely because he was a really not nice guy. He thought nothing of sending minions and monsters in a suicide charge to their deaths just to close a silly portal. He also was an idiot for ever trusting the Undead, especially after they rebelled against themselves.

That said he would be perfect for Heroes of the Storm AoS game. The personalized character interactions and his hilarious nature would fit perfectly into the game. One can imagine him admiring Tychus and Raynor for being proof of humanities capabilities. One can imagine him trying to chat up Jaina, Nova and Sgt Hammer with hilarious responses. One can also imagine him being awe struck by the Nephalims' power as well as honoured by Tyrael presence as an angel.

However by far the best thing about him would be all the opportunities for absolutely RoFL kill taunts. Killing the Lich King resulting in some Arthras being a spoilt brat who never was worth his title quote. Killing Zerg heroes resulting in some taunt about how pathetic and weak the Zerg are compared to humans. Killing random Warcraft furry races resulting in him taunting why humanity is the best race in the Warcraft universe. Killing Prime Evils resulting in taunts how pathetic they are falling to a normal human. Killing dwarves making some joke about their height. Killing Protoss giving a taunt about how he cannot believe humanity has not invaded and finished them off already.

I mean really, he has so much comic potential Blizzard would be stupid not to add him into Heroes of the Storm.

Obviously his ability would be "permanent mount" so that he can keep his trade mark horse all the time. He would also probably have a variety of steed charges and summons. Roll as Melee Warrior or Melee Special perfectly suits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.