• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for mapping clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, i am not sure if this is the right thread, if not, you might close or remove my post.

i have been inactive for a very long time, but atm i am playing warcraft III TFT again. In the past i made a few (more or less completed) maps in the wc3 world editor. Now i am searching for an active clan, with nice members. where i could get some ideas, constructive critic or support.
I would be happy for some feedback or a private message. You could also add me in warcraft 3 (GN : Kreeeki)

Level 32
Mmm, on Battle.net usually clans are just for a place to hang out and arrange some fun WC3 games.

I believe it would be really difficult to discuss modding things over B.net chat. I think using the Hive forums for modding would be your best bet. Maybe make a project team.

Level 3
Mmm, on Battle.net usually clans are just for a place to hang out and arrange some fun WC3 games.

I believe it would be really difficult to discuss modding things over B.net chat. I think using the Hive forums for modding would be your best bet. Maybe make a project team.

Thank you for you answer. I guess you are right, but the clan would give me the possiblitity to see if someone is online or i could host my maps to show my struggles. I could discuss things anywhere else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.