• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saving Brother Redwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys so I went and made a deal with the devil that I'd finish a certain warcraft project by a certain date and now I've gone and been busy with this, that, and the other and now I realized I only have a little time left before the contract with the devil comes due

THE CONTRACT WITH THE DEVIL COMES DUE!

Anyway, I need an advice about how do I get it done, get done what I promised as I promised I just want to know if there's a force of warcraft modding out there that can accomplish something way beyond what you'd think in only a short time if we start right now

:vw_sad::vw_sad:

Otherwise... Otherwise I don't really know what I'll do.

Level 3
Level 3
It reminds me of good WC3 mod Nirvana. Are you sure you can handle something like this? Do you have expirience or something? Guys spend months making their projects and if you only have promises, then this won't end up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.