• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maps like FOTN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Anyone got suggestions for maps similar to Founders of The North? Where you start off as a founder and you keep building from a farm to a full-fledged kingdom. You have economy stuff, a bit of AI would be good too, hunting, farming etc. Doesn't have to be the exact same thing or include all the features I listed, as I'm open to any suggestions!

Also my friend keeps talking about some map where you can marry, have children who will grow up and be your heirs and etc. but he forgot the name, so if anyone's got that map please HMU too, I heard the map is pretty slick and wanna give it a try.

Level 2
Rome.
Something similar to FOTN, But not as good as it.

Played that already unfortunately :| Anything else?

Btw, if anyone knows of a map where you marry, raise children who will end up being your heir and inherit the throne or something like that, I need the name pls thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.