• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iliden is die or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Did you play WOW?

I think VeljkoM has the right idea but please if you think you have a better grasp at this lore than I do then I invite your effort. I say Illidan died at the Black Temple in patch 2.1, his spirit lived on in the Twisting Nether and all that I wrote in the comment you quoted.

Level 6
I think VeljkoM has the right idea but please if you think you have a better grasp at this lore than I do then I invite your effort. I say Illidan died at the Black Temple in patch 2.1, his spirit lived on in the Twisting Nether and all that I wrote in the comment you quoted.

No. I want try world of warcraft but I have slow internet.:ogre_icwydt:
So I can't play it or download it. I heard Wow is like GTA and have not story but your information is interesting for me. I want know Is your information is from playing wow?
Have I made my self understood clearly? (( I'm not very good at English ))

Level 20
World of Warcraft definitely has stories, they are bad stories that some people that will stone me for saying that actually like for some reason. Actually GTA games have stories too but I would rather describe WoW as Always Multiplayer Diablo or insert any RPG game with quests.

So is there really point to this thread? The original question regarding "Illidan being dead after Frozen Throne" (He wasn't) was answered. Other questions have been answered too like "Did Illidan die in WoW Burning Crusadel" (He did) and "Is Illidan being dragged from death in WoW Legion because Blizzard doesn't understand concept of abuse" (Probably yes). So there we go the most overrated Warcraft character entire Warcraft and WoW history done, just lacking the Novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.