• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP... looking for old map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First of all my english isnt that good .. just so you know

K i used to play this map about 5-6 years ago but i dont know the name of it and i realy would like to play it again.

since i dont know the name im gonna "TRY" to explain it how i remember it...

1. When the game starts you would hear the song "Power of the horde"

2.evreyone would start with a hero that you could choose and a bunker that spawns marines around it and you had to upgrade youre hero or marines

3.i remember you could glitch with a "horse mage" hero

4.you could mass attack mid of the map or atk other players bunker

5.you had like 3 or 4 humans and you had to let them go into power circel and combined you would get a hero.. so lets say you let 2 humans in the left circel and 1 in the middle one you would get a hero and the oppisite would give another hero...

evreyone would be fighting eachother it whas evreyone for ita own... its been 6 years orso so i dont remember evreything of the game no more

i know this information is bad and you probably dont even have an idea of the map but i whas hoping someone out there have played it to since it whas hosted alot back in the day .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.