• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Not exactly sure where to post this but i guess i will try. Im looking for a map called Naruto Castle Defense 6.4.w3x and i was directed here to dl the 8 mb patch yet i dont know how or where to find and download it. Can someone help?

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I'm not too sure what you're asking here. I'm going to move it to the WC3 discussion forum, maybe those guys can help you out more. I don't think it's a thread for site discussion, at least...

8 MB Map Size Limit Remover < Click Here

Naruto Castle Defence 6.4 < Click Here

I'm not too sure what you're asking here. I'm going to move it to the WC3 discussion forum, maybe those guys can help you out more. I don't think it's a thread for site discussion, at least...

This should be in the requests forum. He is looking for a map and a tool, both of the links I have given above.

Status
Not open for further replies.