• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A good SRPG on site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there any W3 SRPG on the site, that is actually good and w3 storylike related.

Like, I'll describe it.

Any SRPG with:
- Third Person camera mod.
- Leveling rpg.
- Professions, gold, scavanging, survival.
- Warcraft custom terrain.
- Warcraft story related.
- Quest chains, mini-bosses, etc.
- Creepy, beautiful and mysterious places.
- WoW music and such...
- That doesn't contain any w3 terrains, unless necessary.

If there are such SRPG's on the site, I'd like someone to link it to me, because this is a massive forum and I'm probably missing it out, or it just doesn't exist. :ogre_haosis:

Level 8
Everything in your requirements need to be check?

Hmmm I think what you're looking is.. .yeah its "ItDoesn'tExist" RPG.

But if I am not to talk like Chandler from Friends then I recommend Iceborn and The Chosen One. It doesn't suit some your requirements but this RPGs are really good.

Not everything... like, 75% atleast. :ogre_haosis:

Level 32
How about Iceborn? CHECK means it fulfills the requirement completely and CHECKish means it somewhat fulfills the requirement.

- Leveling rpg. CHECKish
- Professions, gold, scavanging, survival. CHECKish
- Warcraft custom terrain. CHECK
- Quest chains, mini-bosses, etc. CHECK
- Creepy, beautiful and mysterious places. CHECK
- WoW music and such... CHECKish
- That doesn't contain any w3 terrains, unless necessary. CHECK

Level 8
How about Iceborn? CHECK means it fulfills the requirement completely and CHECKish means it somewhat fulfills the requirement.

- Leveling rpg. CHECKish
- Professions, gold, scavanging, survival. CHECKish
- Warcraft custom terrain. CHECK
- Quest chains, mini-bosses, etc. CHECK
- Creepy, beautiful and mysterious places. CHECK
- WoW music and such... CHECKish
- That doesn't contain any w3 terrains, unless necessary. CHECK

There's a big detail missing out: Warcraft story.

I'll check it out anyways. Any others that meet the req? :ogre_haosis:

Level 8
This is actually a pretty good SRPG with unique systems: TEoP Sechiron Rise, although the size is unnecessaryly huge for a non total conversion.

The link is broken, but I'll try to find it myself.

P.S: The iceborn loading is incredibly long, and cinematics even longer. I like the map itself, but the cinematics man. Just too long and some feel unrelevant. Other than that, map is 4.8/5.

Level 32

Actually, I had to delete two one star ratings as they were attached to deleted posts. Look at the score now. Lol, 28 five star ratings and one four. Sad.

That being said, 4.8 is such a high rating for those rated 20+ times.

but the cinematics man. Just too long and some feel unrelevant.
You know you can skip the cinematics right? I personally don't skip it because I enjoy the story.

TEoP: Sechiron Rises

Ah right! The other DC map. This one is all Warcraft, but it's a turned base SRPG. Link!

Level 8
Actually, I had to delete two one star ratings as they were attached to deleted posts. Look at the score now. Lol, 28 five star ratings and one four. Sad.

That being said, 4.8 is such a high rating for those rated 20+ times.

You know you can skip the cinematics right? I personally don't skip it because I enjoy the story.

Ah right! The other DC map. This one is all Warcraft, but it's a turned base SRPG. Link!

I know I can skip them, but I'm a lore freak. So I want to track it all down, rather than skip what is important. Some still felt unrelevant. Will try TeoP, 'tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.