• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[DEBATE] Worst WC3 Map you've ever played!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says..
This thread is for you to mention the worst/hilariously failing WC3 maps you ever played, experienced.

Try as much to stick to democratic principles when discussing the map's features, why do you think it was bad, and DON'T resort to flame it's Author against the site's rules.

Worst maps should not be any random ''Just another Warcraft 3 maps" but in fact maps that got announced, declared downloadable..

Try to link or upload that map for us to share your pain during your post.

No harm intended.

Let the constructive critcism flow..

Level 23
Besides a certain project that attempted to compile the worse features I had ever seen in maps, a decent answer is actually pretty hard.

Ive learnt through some strange ways that certain types of bad are mutually exclusive, and which is ultimately worse is very subjective.
Personally, Id vote for anything with a lot of "fluff" content and feature creep.

Level 1
Don't move the Tauren. It's a game where you sit there trying to talk other players into moving their one and only unit. If they do move it they're swarmed with creeps and killed. Even if you do move your tauren it's possible to kite the 100 some odd creeps around the map and never die.

Level 34
revenge of the n*ggers. yep, the name speaks for itself
Attack of niggers or something like that. I remember that I personally rejected that map when found it back then when I was moderator, and I created thread in Mod's Lobby about that to ask what to do with author. And brad.dude03 and some others told me to throw anything what I can at author, so we gave him neg reps and some warnings.

Level 17
A LOTR map. The Terrain had 10/15 Doodads in total and only blizzard cliffs. NO TILE VARIATION!!?! (The map size was 160x160 i think)
You had 1 hero (PERMA death) and you had to fight 5 REALLY, LITERALLY STRONG and UNBALANCED grunts at first! ( I died there...) Then when i Opened the Map In WE I saw like 500 hard enemies (With custom models, The only positive part...) and Some Water Somewhere. Everyone (not EVERYone, Mostly) gave him/Her/whatever 1/5 So, It was Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.