• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cafe.Naver downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi! I managed to create a Cafe.Naver account but apperently i need to level up enough to be able to access their warcraft 3 section. Or something like that.

Anyone know where to get the latest masin rpg 1.69 and other stuffs?

Or where do i download theese 8mb+ korean maps or the huge rpg maps that have file size bigger than 8 MB?

Cafe.Naver link to masin rpg example: http://cafe.naver.com/masinrpg

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Try contacting the appropriate site for help? I mean there is not much people here can do to help you I would imagine.

If the map was ever hosted on BattleNet chances are one of the map trawler robots picked it up. There used to be trawler sites which made available every single map they ever saw hosted on BattleNet however those sites seem to have shut down (probably due to resource constraints). If it is hosted often Cloud Gnome might have captured it.

Level 3
Try contacting the appropriate site for help? I mean there is not much people here can do to help you I would imagine.

If the map was ever hosted on BattleNet chances are one of the map trawler robots picked it up. There used to be trawler sites which made available every single map they ever saw hosted on BattleNet however those sites seem to have shut down (probably due to resource constraints). If it is hosted often Cloud Gnome might have captured it.

I was just generally asking where to get the 8+mb maps and they aren't really hosted on b.net because size 8mb+.

Also i thought cafe.naver was known by everyone ^^ Since its the main rpg developing guys

Level 7
Bump.

To download you need an account, which requires your facebook and phone number when necessary.
To download from the website you need to join each of the Cafe, and there are limitations to the download.
So far I am only able to get the latest map from TWRPGs4 v0.03j
and a while ago HMRPG 6.09 is downloadable. Then it was restricted and updated.

The most popular Korean RPGs now are as follows
The World RPGs4 (twrpgS4v0.03j.w3x) (can be downloaded)
4 The World RPG Season 4 :

MasinRPG (v2.33) (I do not have access to the forum)
Rpg :

HMRPG (U9_HM_RPG_v6.15.w3x) (do not have access to download file)
HM RPG! :

Anime RPG NC- One of the first RPG I started with
:

Status
Not open for further replies.