• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arkain Industries Streaming Time

What do you want to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I'm going to start a stream on Twitch on Friday, the 4th of December, 18:55 GMT.
Question is: What shall I stream?
Obviously, it's got to be related to my project, the Legends of Arkain series, but there are more than just one thing I could show you.

1. I could start a stream about the World Editor and mapping the next map for the Second Human Book.
2. I could play part of a other book on hard. I've never completed anything but a few missions on hard, so I guess that could be amusing to watch. (I bet there are quite a few who'd like to see ME suffer for once)
3. I could play part of a other book on normal. I completed many missions on normal (the few I didn't complete are the ones I didn't test too much myself anymore), so it'd be less of a failing to see on my part. I hope.

Of course all would be commented by me as well. I decided to let you decide what you want to see since I'd be okay with all three options. If you vote for playing a First Book, please post which one would be the favorite one to be played.

This is an attempt, I want to test this and then see if I'd like to do it again.

Last edited:
Level 8
The winner of poll shall see your work after the poll is closed.
Shar likes more to see us how we suffer in difficulty ,i wishes to see his fury at hard difficulty,the good news is there are a plenty of chapter very hard .
Push your tasks over your limits.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i vote for the second book.

Level 7
Ah yes, however on green wave elves are alot more usefull, than when you
play them and get an additional ally in defense of home

in green wave you can also destroy bases one by one, in defense of home
once you get to the last base, the fair training of footmen vs doomguard intensifies (from my perspective)

Level 8
Ah yes, however on green wave elves are alot more usefull, than when you
play them and get an additional ally in defense of home

in green wave you can also destroy bases one by one, in defense of home
once you get to the last base, the fair training of footmen vs doomguard intensifies (from my perspective)

If you haven't notice in green wave the orcs clan can quickly overtake your castle down and they are coming in fast wave and with heroes,the fight is very harsh.
In defense of home the doom guards are no match for Salana ice arrow or for the range with siege and you have flying units too,and they are not coming in fast wave,not even Laranthos don't dare to attack you.(this is my opinion).

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
[hidden="Poll Result, 04th December 2015]
attachment.php
[/hidden]

I think the result is quite obvious: You want to see me working on the next map for the Second Human Book over the two alternatives, so you'll see me do that.
Until 18:55 GMT then.

Attachments

• PollResult.JPG
    PollResult.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 378

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Damn. I really wanted to see you suffer through the hard difficulty. Another time then ^^

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Damn. I really wanted to see you suffer through the hard difficulty. Another time then ^^

I thought more would think the same way. Seriously, I thought I'd be getting through HELL this evening when I opened the poll.^^

I missed the poll, but I would vote for the Second human book, which I liked btw!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.