• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Roleplaying Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
A list of roleplaying clans that I hope you will help me complete.

NOTES: Much or all of the data here is liable to be incorrect or out of date, given that the list is updated only with information provided by users. Clans are listed by alphabetical order!

LAST UPDATED 1-JULY-2012!

Northrend (Europe)Clan NameCreation DateStatusLeader(s)

dsmc
Devils-May-Cry2th July 2007�Disbanded[1]Devil_Ash[dmc]

FuZo (#161)
FunZone???Alive (as of 28-Jun-2012)Norstrom

IOSI (#161)
International Operation Society of Information12 August 2010Alive (as of 28-Jun-2012)Lord-Anarki (chieftain); Demestotenes (co-owner, presumed shaman)

KFH
??????�Disbanded[1]???

PiP
Pigs in Pink12th December 2006�Disbanded[1]Zeropathic

RPFE
Role Playing for Ever???�Disbanded[1]???

RPFL
Roleplaying for Life???�Disbanded[1]???

RPLG
Role Playing Gamers???�Disbanded[1]???

SoRP
??????�Disbanded[1]???

Tahe
TheRoleActHistoryEvolveSeptember 8, 2007�Disbanded[1]???

TaoR
The Art of Roleplay7th July 2008�Disbanded[1] Runemage

TCoR
The Council of Roleplay???�Disbanded[1]Smokey[TaoR]

TFoN
The Fury of the Netherwolves ??? �Disbanded[1] ???

TL
Titan Land (presumed)???Active (as of 1-July-2012)GHH (Ironside)

UoRP
Union of Roleplayers???Alive (as of 1-July-2012)Vigilante

URP
United Roleplayers27th July 2008�Disbanded[1]Nuke[URP]

Lordaeron (U.S. West)Clan NameCreation DateStatusLeader(s)

BBRP
Bound by Role Play???Dead???

BEL
Belials Elitist Lackeys???AliveBelial

ERP (#161)
Elite Roleplayers???Alive, inactive (as of 28-Jun-2012) Disbanded due to xben45's inactivity, is now clan ARCP (#164)???

ORPC
0nly's Roleplaying Clan???Alive???

RPLS
Roleplayer's Last Stand???Dead???

rpof
Role Players of Fate???Alive (� possibly deceased)??? (possibly Ecnowitdetechno)

TcRP
The Chosen RolePlayers2007, 15th July, SundayDeadThe-Chosen-One-

WRPP
Warlock RolePlaying Pro???Dead???

Azeroth (U.S. East)Clan NameCreation DateStatusLeader(s)

ARP
??????DeadProject.Seeds

ARPC
A Roleplaying ClanDecember 19, 2011Active (as of 27-Mar-2012)Mabel_Syrup, TiCC, and Evile_Eagle

BaH
Blood and Honor25-September-2010Alive (as of 1-January-2011) Deceased, according to Saken(12-Aug-2011)WarlordSaurfang

CORP
Clan of the RolePlayers???Dead (hacked)Flame_Police

COTR
Code Of The Roleplayer???Dead (chieftain inactive)Rper_Of_Doom

EoR
Epidemic of Republic???Alive Disbanded(#149)Boynerd

ERP (#161)
Elite Roleplayers???Alive, inactive (as of 28-Jun-2012)???

ErPs
??????Dead (in 2008, according to source)Alukard-

GORE
Guild of RoleplayersNovember 19, 2007Disbanded(#149)Zahren

GoRP
Gods of RolePlayNovember 26, 2010Alive (as of 26-January-2011) (as of 5-Sep-2011)steven5201

GRP (#164)
Generic Roleplay(ers)�???Alive (as of 29-Jun-2012)Alley. (chieftain), no shamans as of 29-Jun-2012

Ko7S (semi-RP clan)
???Alive (as of 18-Jun-2012)???Varian_Wryn (chieftain); Brutus_Aeon (shaman)

LD
Light's Dawn???Alive (as of 12-Aug-2011) Disbanded (#159) by Askanti directly after being made chieftain (#163)LordHexx, then Zaneki, That_Cool_Guy as of 24-May-2012, then Askanti

MARP
Military Army Role PlayOctober 18, 2007DeadDark_Swords_Man (DSM), Taz12345679, Shadowshand

MRPG
Massive Roleplay GamersOctober 24, 2007Disbanded(#149)knuxrulez13

OFFS
Our Fight For SanityOctober 2, 2007Disbanded(#149)Doomtell

OotR
Order of the RoleplayOctober 11, 2006Dead (Osh2 had to focus on real life)Osh2

PRP(Azeroth)
Phoenix Roleplaying (#148)?????????

RoR
Revival of RoleplayingJuly 7, 2008Dead (abandoned by chieftain)Project.Seeds / s33ds

RotH
Rising of the HordeJuly 20, 2006Alive (celebrating 4th birthday) Disbanded (on November 21, 2011, majority of members joined PRP) (#148, #149) ScoobyDooby-Doo

RPLS
RolePlay Last StandSeptember 8, 2007Disbanded(#149)exectuter

RPR
RolePlaying RevolutionJanuary 15, 2007DeadS33DS

WKRE
August 18, 2008Alive (as of 26-Mar-2011) Disbanded (#149)Mk1995x

WSSR(Azeroth)
Celestial RealityJanuary 8, 2011Active (as of 27-Mar-2012)JYOCO

UNKNOWN REALM (unmentioned)Clan NameCreation DateStatusLeader(s)
BaHa??????Deceased, according to Saken(12-Aug-2011)???

FAGS
Friends Against God Status???Alive (as of 12-Aug-2011)???

KoRP
Kings of RoleplayFebruary 17, 2012Alive (as of 14-Apr-2012) On verge of disband(#155, #158)medelsvensson, CorruptBeast

MoRP
Monoliths of RolePlaying???Alive (as of 12-Aug-2011) Disbanded???

NMRP
NiteMare Roleplayers???AliveNiteMare(DTD)

VoRP
Vehement of RolePlaying???Alive (as of 12-Aug-2011) ???

Last edited:
Level 5
Via compilations by the members of lokrp.tk (website of LoKRP).

US East:

Clan MARP - Military Army Role Play
Clan CORP - Clan of The RolePlayers
Clan COTR - Code Of The Roleplayer
Clan MRPG - Massive Roleplay Gamers
Clan OotR - Order of the Roleplay
Clan RPLS - RolePlay Last Stand
Clan OFFS - ???
Clan GORE - ???
Clan RotH - ???
Clan RPR - ???
Clan ARP - ???

US West:

Clan BBRP - Bound By Role Play
Clan DARP - DAOW Role Players
Clan RPLS - Roleplayer's Last Stand
Clan rpof - Role Players of Fate
Clan TcRp - The Chosen RolePlayers
Clan WRPP - Warlock RolePlaying Pro

Europe:

Clan RLPG - Role Playing Gamers
Clan RPFE - Role Playing For Ever
Clan KFH - ???

Level 5
Update:
(US East)
ARP - Dead (No further info)
OFFS - Alive, Named Our Fight For Sanity, Chieftain Doomtell, Made Oct 2, 2007
GORE - Alive, Named Guild of Roleplayers Ex, Chieftain Zahren, Made Nov 19, 2007
RotH - Alive, Named Rising of the Horde, Chieftain ScoobyDooby-Doo, Made July 20, 2006 (Damn! That's old school!)
RPR - Alive, Named RolePlaying Revolution, Chieftain S33DS, Made Jan 15, 2007

It doesn't hurt to rep people for their research. :wink:

EDIT:
NAME-CHIEFTAIN--------MADE
MARP, Dark_Swords_Man, October 18, 2007
MRPG, knuxrulez13, October 24, 2007
OotR, Osh2, October 11, 2006
RPLS, exectuter, September 8, 2007

US East Complete!

Reactions: Rui
Level 5
Thanks! I would appreciate if you called some of those roleplayers to the Hive, it would be cool to make this roleplaying section a place for RPers of all the realms to meet.

You forgot to copy over the leader of MRPG:

MRPG, knuxrulez13, October 24, 2007

Level 2
CORP - Chieftan: Flame_Police (Me) :)
NMRP - NiteMare Roleplayers unkown creation date. Alive. Chieftan: NiteMare(DTD)
COTR - Chieftan: Rper_Of_Doom

And Clan RPR died a while ago, I don't know the date.
Clan GORE is a branch of Clan CORP, you just may want to include that in there (I don't know)

Level 5
CORP - Chieftan: Flame_Police (Me) :)
NMRP - NiteMare Roleplayers unkown creation date. Alive. Chieftan: NiteMare(DTD)
COTR - Chieftan: Rper_Of_Doom

And Clan RPR died a while ago, I don't know the date.
Clan GORE is a branch of Clan CORP, you just may want to include that in there (I don't know)

RPR is still alive. Mainly inactive, but it still has members. I see one every now and then, and they still have an open web profile (meaning it hasn't been disbanded)

Level 2
There also is another Roleplaying Guild Clan Vuen, they play RP's and AoS, and is moderatly what active.

Level 2
Its true they are not that great Anarki but you can't disclude them cause they blow nuts lol.

Level 2
You can add a new one to the list of clans, my newly formed clan OSRP - Old School Role Players, and I CLIDUS am the chief.

Level 2
A few updates(Everything is on USEast):

• Clan NMRP Merged with Clan CORP, so now it is dead. Death date: 2/15/08
  • Clan SPRP(Sage Paw RoleplayersNO) leader is SagePawMystic
  • Clan MRPG Died(Old leader: Knuxrulez13)
  • Clan Arpg(Almighty Roleplay Gamer) is born leader is Knuxrulez13
  • Clan DORP(Destiny of Roleplayers) is born. Leader: demonseed321 Creation date: 2/18/08
  • RPR has finally died.

Level 17
Flame, please put the server where each clan is located.

Also, some updates on Tahe:

There have been some conflicts, i also discovered that they have chieften elections so that every once in a while there is a new leader. The old leader, was mutinied upon for doing something wrong, and resigned. the new leader of clan tahe is Soul_Reaver_NL

The old Tahe leader formed a new role play clan, Clan Taor (the art of roleplay) chieften is Smokey[Taor]

Both are located on northrend (Europe) You can find their forums at taherp.freeforums.org and taor.freeforums.org You can also apply to each clan there. (My friends are in each clan, i'm caught in between going with my exiled friend or staying with my old friend in tahe T.T)

Level 34
Flame, please put the server where each clan is located.

Also, some updates on Tahe:

There have been some conflicts, i also discovered that they have chieften elections so that every once in a while there is a new leader. The old leader, was mutinied upon for doing something wrong, and resigned. the new leader of clan tahe is Soul_Reaver_NL

The old Tahe leader formed a new role play clan, Clan Taor (the art of roleplay) chieften is Smokey[Taor]

Both are located on northrend (Europe) You can find their forums at taherp.freeforums.org and taor.freeforums.org You can also apply to each clan there. (My friends are in each clan, i'm caught in between going with my exiled friend or staying with my old friend in tahe T.T)

Uhm, unless you're quite the dipshitty, but:
This S_R_NL is in infact Soul_Reaper_NL as a new account, so that means you have gotten no freaking point further with your so called Tahe-ellections. Tahe's sh*t anyway.

Level 2
Clan DORP won't last long, demonseed321 is not a real leader and he does not know what he is doing, The only reason he formed that clan was to get back at his old chieftain Keloqo. Most of the creators of the clan only care about shamanship as I know them and they are mostly snobs......sorry but it is the truth.

Level 2
Heh, I already knew that. In fact, MOST of the new Roleplay Clans will die. The Roleplaying Clans will die, and people will leave the RP Community because of it. This rise of RP Clans is going to make the RP Community crash farther.

Level 17
Uhm, unless you're quite the dipshitty, but:
This S_R_NL is in infact Soul_Reaper_NL as a new account, so that means you have gotten no freaking point further with your so called Tahe-ellections. Tahe's sh*t anyway.

Dont call me dipshitty, and i have no clue what the hell you just said.

Try speaking english? And not flaming me with your stupid gibberish? Thank you? And i thought RPFL died already.

Its been revived like 3 times. Get the hint, let it die.

Level 1
most of us are pretty good, though some have gone inactive...but I'm one of the most active chieftains that I know of, with clan games every weekend and hopefully soon starting some continuing RPs...
plus we have a clan site, not that I'd want to take you guys away from Hive at all...

and I'm too lazy to change my sig right now...but we're on US West

Level 2
Wasnt my choice to have 2.... the chief of forp wanted forp to be remmebered so he wanted to mass produce... he made me chief of frp2 and then he said he was also gonna make frp3 ,4 , and 5...

Level 9
What being a Shammy?It isnt really much but i have kick powers ^^.And i dont apreciate your sarcasm.

Level 2
No, I'm sorry that was a little rude. But I meant that there's not many Clans on Northrend so, it's not hard to be the biggest. Again I'm sorry if it offended you.

Level 9
Oh i thought you meant about the Shaman position well never mind.And your wrong about Northrend there there are RP clans there like flies on shit seriosly most of those clans suck but there are alot that are good.Like TCR mRP RotN etc.Well anyways i think that mRP is falling apart.The chief and the Shamans are active including me.But more and more members are stolen or become inactive.
Its so bad that im thinking of joining TCR.Thats Smokey's clans and hes a good guy.

Level 9
Yea i once kicked him then i got spammed by 3903248908230 bots saying NEVER KICK SMOKEY THE GREAT!!!

xD

Level 4
I miss OSRP... :(
I feel like it's my fault it fell apart, and sorry about that Clidus. I lost computer and had tons of stuff going on near/during spring. What's been going on now, anyways?

Level 9
Clan TCoR -The Council of Roleplay
- created by Smokey[TaoR]
-cretion date-???-
-Northrend
-Chief - Democracy (it is really a democracy :p)

Level 2
Blasphemy!

No, actually, aside from my clan and...hell...maybe CORP, there aren't a lot on Azeroth.
And I remember OSRP a little bit, when did it die?

Well, I eventually disbanded it because of lack of support and as well it was partly my fault. I was not very active during that time period because I had my university finals that month, as well as members were having issues and what not. Perhaps at another time I will re-create OSRP, but not right now. I just got back into the RP community and perhaps I will join one of your guys clans for the time being. Just maybe....xD

Level 1
Add Clan RoR Revival of Roleplaying to this list- It is at least top 2 best RP clan on Azeroth

All the RP clans i can think of are, OotR, TPRO, RiD, UVRP, RotH, Vuen, LoRP.

So, If you are in azeroth, And you want a clan. Look at my list. Those are the only RP clans i can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.