• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RP-Screenshots iand RP-creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Ok peepz, since United Roleplayers site hit a iceberg and sank to the bottom of the void they sended me here to post here screenshots of creations in RPs. I can send some now. :grin::grin:

SEND YOUROWN CREATIONS TOO!
Because: More pictures more souls or something.

Draculas Castle
DraculasCastle.jpg

And a (bit newbish though) Temple of Storm (had a better one but lost it :sad:)
TempleofStorm.jpg

Last edited:
Level 34
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The first time I came here I was a bit confused, couldn't find the Roleplaysection. :eekani::sad: So can you do me a favor then; remove this thread :infl_thumbs_up:And I was thinking where those criticizers went to heh. Found it anyway #I'm moving to the roleplay section doo da doo de tralalala# Hey know what I mean, know what I mean? Hey? Nudge nudge.

Last edited:
Level 7
Here's something I made, just tried something new. Turned out pretty nice.

Dwarven Keep (HRP pRP 1.3)

Attachments

• RPCastle1.jpg
    RPCastle1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,081
Level 34
Ok..... Got a few new ones. This one is from Moon_devil (or whatever his name was no offence off course :wink:)

Moon_devilsB-Hill.jpg

Aaaand this one is from me, was just a quicky.:eek:

B-HillCastle.jpg

This one is WAY bigger then the previous one (Had to hurry a bit since I had to go somewhere)

ChesterstoneKeep3.jpg

ChesterstoneKeep1.jpg

ChesterstoneKeep2.jpg

Level 6
Ye DivineBoss it looks really good, maybe a little bit to much scout towers but , nicceee

I really love the Goblin Factory, really nice!

Level 34
Hay.. i discovered this lil topic, im going to post my evil creations as soon as i discover some hosted rp around

More is better :thumbs_up: So folks POST your poop! (Can't say shit :eek: Censorship = shit, hey I said shit, shit!)

(\_/)
(-.-) Onwards, my Bunny Legion! For Bunnymonde!
(')(')

Hey guys I don't really think you're listening:

TOO

Oh and some new ones, quickly-mades:
BlueTemple2.jpg

BlueTemple.jpg

Last edited:
Level 34
Look! Another few pics, used the World Tree (custom_e00d) with piers and such. I like it heh. Oh and since Converse is gonna let us - Clan RPFL - gonna expire I don't think the CLAN RPFL sig will put there. Maybe Ex-Clan RPFL. ^^
TreeVillage.jpg

TreeVillage2.jpg

TreeVillage3.jpg

TreeVillage4.jpg

Level 34
HUGE BUMP!
Necrobump?
Come on people, I don't want to fill this thread up by myself! =/
RPers, show your screens! I don't care if it's bad or good, just post some! :nw:

Yum

Yum

Level 3
Good to know my flying piers and support columns were not completely wasted on the freakishly small brains of ... others...

Level 34
Woho got more, and if people gonna complain it wasn't mine, I build it and after awhile I gave it to Icarium. So I don't want any trouble. Here are they.
(People please? Post some of yours too? :( )

SandCastle1.jpg

SandCastle2.jpg

SandCastle3.jpg

Wanna know how I did the terrain? This was the HRP 1.4 - Castles map, new one but a (...)ed up terrain filled with prerendered terrain, people don't like that.

Last edited:
Level 34
Didn't had time, you know. Timepressure is the last thing I want. So that's why it looks so cluttered. So try to do better by posting some of yours cuz I don't want to keep filling this thread while you keep critizing me, thank you.

Last edited:
Level 26
Didn't had time, you know. Timepressure is the last thing I want. So that's why it looks so cluttered. So try to do better by posting some of yours cuz I don't want to keep filling this thread while you keep critizing me, thank you.
Did you hear milk helps with PMS?

1. I made a single comment about that. Does that mean you suck? No. Do you? Possibly.
2. L3rn2ConstructiveCriticism, kthx.
3. Tu quoque. My area of expertise has nothing to do with yours. You're not expected to cook as well as a famous chef, but that doesn't mean you can't criticize what he makes.

Level 14
^ he thinks hes all that toaster won't kill that dude two might though....

anyway I CAN'T BELEIVE I DIDEN'T FREAKEN FIND THIS YET!! fantastic creations TheDivineBoss. Ill try to post some of my own creations in the near future.

Oh and if your having trouble with the many annoying bugs in rps try this easy thing that I use.

at start of map make your spawner team 1 (ctrl + 1) and everytime a bug bothers you hit 1 and randomly move your spawner around the map quickly it almost always works. it also helps if you can't find your spawner.

PS:what rp maps you use on those creations a few have some units ive never seen before and i don't think all of those units i haven't seen are sfxed/colored/sized.

Level 34
Uh gonna put it in a list hold on:

1 - D's Castle & Storm Temple: HRP Philosopher. My first ever.
2 - Green Temple: DoBRP Anathema 1.1a and not 1.1, 1.1 has no City Builder 4.
3 - Goblin Factory: Cotmrp 1.1 the almighty classic.
4/1 - B-H Castle: That uhm DoBRP Elune? With the shitty north snowpart. First two.
4/2 - B-H Castle part two: Philosopher. The last three.
5 - B-H Castle part three: DoBRP Elune again.
6 - The Blue Temple: Philosopher again.
7 - Elven Treecity: Philosopher... AGAIN!
8 - ''Archway'' House: Anathema 1.1a.
9 - 'Sand' Castle in Desert: That new HRP 1.4 - Castles with the terrainchanger.

Level 14
Just thought I would throw this in here in Solaris if you want like a holigram thing its tint 025100025040. Might help with creations.

Status
Not open for further replies.