[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Hosted Projects > WarCraft III - Paranoia

WarCraft III - Paranoia Tactical horror shooter, playable on both Single Player and Multiplayer. You are a Russian officer of a secret service... each mission that you are assigned has different objectives, but future events have something more in store for you...

Old 03-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered User Vegeta(KsW)
User

Vegeta(KsW) has little to show at this moment (7)
What's news ? Still not released ?
Vegeta(KsW) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered User ModoX
Cybermania

ModoX is on a distinguished road (80)ModoX is on a distinguished road (80)
Hosted Project of the Year — 2012: Paranoia 
Yes, it's still not released because of reallife issues.. (school etc.)
But anyway i got holidays in two weeks, so i can work much more for paranoia then.
ModoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered User Grievous1
Cybermania

Grievous1 is just really nice (358)Grievous1 is just really nice (358)Grievous1 is just really nice (358)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta(KsW) View Post
What's news ? Still not released ?
Still alive and yes still not released since we haven't work on it every day because of more important things and the other reason was the version in oct. 2011 was filled with bugs and not enough content then I have deceided to improve everything and to delay it. Finally after hours of work we are able to start the beta soon but... today I'll move to italy for almost two weeks which means I'm not able to work on wc3 paranoia but hopefully I will be come back with a lot of news and the start of the beta. I hope its understandable for you guys. Anyway I wish you fantastic day like I always wish. :)

-Grievous1
Old 03-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered User sengjung123
unknown gender

sengjung123 has little to show at this moment (7)
nice new-and-improved sig pic you have there. didnt thought of making it a gif too.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #50 (permalink)
Cybermania

Grievous1 is just really nice (358)Grievous1 is just really nice (358)Grievous1 is just really nice (358)
Finally I'm back with a broken hand but I'm still motivated to keep up the work on it.

Last edited by Grievous1; 04-02-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Grievous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #51 (permalink)
Registered User Miss_Foxy
Don't Mess With The Fox

Miss_Foxy is just really nice (318)Miss_Foxy is just really nice (318)
My friends really love this project a lot, it looks so... Professional...
Miss_Foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #52 (permalink)
Cybermania

Thanks! Finally I was able to update the current information thread with usefull information about the equipment and the ranks.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #53 (permalink)
Cybermania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dront View Post
Eto she Paranoia kak na halfe bilo?
Nothing against you but please translate your comment into understandable english or I'll remove your comment.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #54 (permalink)
Registered User HolyFireX
TERRARIA! DIG DIG DIG!!!~

HolyFireX has little to show at this moment (18)HolyFireX has little to show at this moment (18)
Any idea when will you be releasing it?? Come on......At least a video?? Screens are not enough.
HolyFireX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #55 (permalink)
Cybermania

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyFireX View Post
Any idea when will you be releasing it?? Come on......At least a video?? Screens are not enough.
The private beta has been already started and the offical closed beta will start in the next days so I think you can expect the release in two weeks.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #56 (permalink)
Registered User Nova42
G.L.A.D.O.S.

Nova42 has little to show at this moment (22)Nova42 has little to show at this moment (22)Nova42 has little to show at this moment (22)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous1 View Post
The private beta has been already started and the offical closed beta will start in the next days so I think you can expect the release in two weeks.
It's already May and it's not yet released
I was wondering if this project is still on going or not.....
I'm not rushing you though I just want some updates like pics or something
Nova42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #57 (permalink)
Cybermania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova42 View Post
It's already May and it's not yet released
I was wondering if this project is still on going or not.....
I'm not rushing you though I just want some updates like pics or something
Hello, Its glad to hear that a person exist who don't think the project will never finished +rep... maybe its about time to release new stuff and information:

I finally was able to finish everything... currently I'm testing it private the last time and then I will release the first version sadly without the new animation set from our animator pkw because it seems he is currently more than busy or just inactive maybe if he will come online again I will update paranoia with the new animation set but for now the current ones must be enough :o. All in all I decide to give up the closed beta start thing and just release it to everyone which you could call a open beta. One of the reasons why I'm doing this is because of the giant delay of the release date. (Sorry I was to busy with my real life) I really hope the closed beta testers will forgive me who have never seen the closed beta version. :( But now you will able to play it with everyone who want to play it and not just with other closed beta testers if you want to see it in a positive way. Here some new screenshots I just replaced the new ones with the old ones maybe 2 or 3 other screenshots I will add tomorrow. Maybe you can expect the release tomorrow too if the private testing will be successful enough. Maybe you like to hear that I have increased the count of items a little bit from 10 to about 28 which you can unlock with the help of the save and load system. :) Btw. you followers should really check out really interesting projects like Requiem Requiem or Darkwind Rpg http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/d...eros-tale-637/ which I currently follow.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered User Nova42
G.L.A.D.O.S.

Nova42 has little to show at this moment (22)Nova42 has little to show at this moment (22)Nova42 has little to show at this moment (22)
Thumbs up

It's nice to know ur releasing this tomorrow
and now, Im pretty much sure excited about this
it's also nice that ur still updating the map
Take ur time though, all of us have real life issue to deal with

btw those pic looks awesome, I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered User frostloh
User

frostloh is on a distinguished road (73)frostloh is on a distinguished road (73)
That's great, to be honest I think a closed beta testing date was not really neccesary. You have been working on this map for 2 years or more, thus I believe that any bugs we find would be minor - I would assume just a few spelling or grammar mistakes.

Congratulations for finishing this project at long last!
Old 05-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #60 (permalink)
Registered User Nova42
G.L.A.D.O.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostloh View Post
Congratulations for finishing this project at long last!
Well the project isn't finished yet though it's been released for open beta so there might be some bugs and some stuff not yet implemented

EDIT: So is the AI already implemented? If so how do they work? do they follow you and picks weapons and stuffs? Uses skills? or they just follow you through out the game???? Just asking so I could test this in SP since I don't have many friends to play with this (The only map they love is DOTA crap)

Last edited by Nova42; 05-05-2012 at 03:20 AM.