• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Discussions

Level 14
Yea me too.........
So. any great news?
It seems that save/load bug is not yet fixed, many things has yet to be done....
But still I like the way you guys still continuing this project, even though you're busy with Real Life. I hope you still continue this till you got it released. Good Luck!

Sadly currently I haven't any great news the save & load system bug is still not fixed yet because modox is currently busy with other things. Sadly its seems pkw's (our animator) inactivity will not stop in the near future which means no new animations on the unit models. I just was able to reterrain and balance the whole map maybe you will see some little UI improvements and new items too in the future but that is all what we currently can do for this project with other words I lost a little bit the motivation on this project but maybe if modox or pkw will come back in the future you will see finally the release and I will get back my lost motivation.

Btw. yesterday I found a project which is in my opinion similar to my project you should really check it out because it is fantastic: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/warcraft-strike-1-5-a-216280/ If someone wants to play some rounds I'm up. :)

Level 4
Sure I'll play... if I could. I soooo busy with other games like Skyrim, FO3 and FNV ( I admit, I love Bethesda's games) and my internet is running of crazy again. I played on Garena with more than half of the users in the room are either red pings or X Pings..... sigh.. bad luck eh.

On Topic:
Well at least you made in THW's Hosted Projects! At least you had an achievement. I really hope that you guys could get back on working on this.

Level 14
Sure I'll play... if I could. I soooo busy with other games like Skyrim, FO3 and FNV ( I admit, I love Bethesda's games) and my internet is running of crazy again. I played on Garena with more than half of the users in the room are either red pings or X Pings..... sigh.. bad luck eh.

On Topic:
Well at least you made in THW's Hosted Projects! At least you had an achievement. I really hope that you guys could get back on working on this.

I'm still working on it like I said but much lesser motivated than before. Let us hope my bros coming back soon or it will takes much longer because I must finish everything by my own. (like my old projects :O) Anyway +rep thanks for trying to keeping me motivated to finish it.

Level 4
Don't worry, I'm still following this project even though I'm not playing Wc III anymore......
It takes time to release a good map, even more if you want it to become perfect.

Level 28
Not really everything what I see in this map looks currently better than paranoia maybe a other reason to rethink about it to put it back on ice. :( All in all I really like what you have done... good work! 5/5 +rep

I hope you're not serious about this, and if you need more motivation *grabs motivation* *throws motivation to Grieve*,

Level 1
damn i was so excited coz it was coming out on the 5th of may
but as i saw above how could you loose motivation this map is great ^^
coz its like you took the wc3 system to a whole new level ^^
well i just hope you get your motivation back :(

Level 5
Wow, just noticed this for the time I've been coming back to hive.
I love PARANOIA for HL, and would love to play this on WC3, but I'm more hooked on SC2.
Although, those custom models would be very splendid to use.

Heheh, Just like PARANOIA, PARANOIA WC3 took WC3's engine to another level(If no one gets it, its because PARANOIA changed HL's engine.)

Ooh! Speaking of which, would you do something similar to Cry of Fear? Hahaha.

Level 14
Hello followers! First I want to thank you for keeping us motivated. Today we was able together to solve save and load bug/problem so its seems this time the things going nearly perfectly. I think you can expect something bigger than always from our side in this week. I wish you a nice day like always. :)

-Grievous1

Level 7
Hello followers! First I want to thank you for keeping us motivated. Today we was able together to solve save and load bug/problem so its seems this time the things going nearly perfectly. I think you can expect something bigger than always from our side in this week. I wish you a nice day like always. :)

-Grievous1

Thanks, this post made my day.
Good luck completing the map!

Level 4
O M G!
You already fixed it!!!!!

Now we can be sure this would get released someday.
Hope you release it soon :goblin_good_job:

Level 28
Whoa!!! I CAN REALLY FEEL THAT PARANOIA WILL BE RELEASE SOON!!!
10pslrk.gif

Level 4
Alas, Paranoia is up and running again,
Just a few moar changes and the like and it will soon be release.
Get ready guys, it's almost finished, I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!

Then again, please, just please try to finish this, it has the potential to become a great game, since you made a FPS to kind of action strategy thing....

Hope you release this GOOD LUCK!

Level 14
Alas, Paranoia is up and running again,
Just a few moar changes and the like and it will soon be release.
Get ready guys, it's almost finished, I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!

Then again, please, just please try to finish this, it has the potential to become a great game, since you made a FPS to kind of action strategy thing....

Hope you release this GOOD LUCK!

You are right and thank you for this kind of words:

Coming%20Soon.png

Level 7
I hope paranoia will be released without any problems this time. Will this be compatible with warcraft 1.24e and below?

Level 14
I hope paranoia will be released without any problems this time. Will this be compatible with warcraft 1.24e and below?

I don't know because I use the latest version like always. If you want to play it without any problems make sure you have an alternate wc3 the frozen throne with the latest version if you want to keep 1.24e.

WarCraft_3_Paranoia_Preview.png

Map Version: 1.00 Beta
Map Size: 192x192
Map Player Limit: 4
Map Filesize: 8mb
Map Language: English
Average Game Time: 1 hour
Required WarCraft 3 Addon: The Frozen Throne
Required WarCraft 3 Version: 1.26
Required WarCraft 3 Graphical Settings: High
Required WarCraft 3 Lightning Settings: High
Required WarCraft 3 Spell Settings: High

Recommended for people over 15 years because of gore and blood.

Playable at Lan, Battle.net, Hamachi and Garena.

This map is protected! Please don't edit or export files of it. Thanks.

Level 4
:goblin_wtf:

It seems it's almost done
Damn as soon as you release this,
I'll play it right away!!!

This is one of the reason I'm still playing Wc III

Level 14
@ footstep: thank you. :) +rep

Today I found a little silly bug in the signature code. To everyone who currently use the paranoia signature its would be more than great if you guys could replace your current paranoia signature code with this new one:
HTML:
[URL=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/warcraft-iii-paranoia-132/][IMG]http://62.141.37.29/a_21_49ad1546.gif[/IMG][/URL]
so its will be not anymore linked to the old dead thread.

Level 14
We Have A Same Job Bro ,

Btw ..

@Griev , Oh Haven't Seen You After 1 Year ..
So Griev , Any Progress About The Map Im So Fuck*n Excited ..

Why you haven't seen me? o_O

Like I said its more or lesser done but I'm still adding/improve things.

Edit: I was able to play a funny round with sonofjay and frostloh thanks at this point for the testing +rep for you both... while testing I found 3 bugs which should be fixxed in the next testing version if you have a garena plus account and you want to help me out with testing then just add me there or join our paranoia group because I think its would be more fun to play it with a full lobby. If you want to know more about the current progress I'm currently adding new content like 3 new items, a new enemy type and alternate routes for a about 10 minutes longer gameplay :D if you have any good ideas then throw it out.

Last edited:
Level 4
Why you haven't seen me? o_O

Like I said its more or lesser done but I'm still adding/improve things.

Edit: I was able to play a funny round with sonofjay and frostloh thanks at this point for the testing +rep for you both... while testing I found 3 bugs which should be fixxed in the next testing version if you have a garena plus account and you want to help me out with testing then just add me there or join our paranoia group because I think its would be more fun to play it with a full lobby. If you want to know more about the current progress I'm currently adding new content like 3 new items, a new enemy type and alternate routes for a about 10 minutes longer gameplay :D if you have any good ideas then throw it out.

Next Time Warn Me If Your Playing The Map Please .. ;)

Level 14
HooDy, You might do, Karas is just useless.

Anyway, Griev I lost my damn -load code XD, want to test it again? XD +rep for you too!

EDIT:

GRIEV!!! THE AI WAS WORKING FINE(THE KARAS ISSUE) YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A COMPUTER ON IT AND NOT CLOSED THE SLOT!!>:C

Nah it was a other issue than you think. If three human players play the player 4 bot has not the order to follow a player. But we was able to improve and fixx it now. Bots are able to use the painkiller item too now and they are able to throw their grenades more than exactly. The Npc shooting system is fixxed too and they are able to throw grenades now.

Level 4
Yea just got with the testing too.... and....... well grievous has yet a lot to do though....
at least the gameplay is done!!!

Just a few moar and this will be released :)

Level 14
Thank you for this kind of words. You can expect a new version soon.

@HOooDy: You will able to download it after the public release which should be soon. The current people who currently testing it are choosed people. But if you use garena plus you could join our offical paranoia group in this group you are able to get background information about the current progress and maybe more.

Level 4
Damn I lost while testing Paranoia again....... oh well hope to see that fixed version Grievous