• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Discussions

Level 4
Soooooo sleepyyyyy....

I MUST BE AWAKE FOR PARANOIA'S RELEASE!!!!!!

but I'm so tired I gotta go to sleep

I hope when I wake up, Paranoia will be release :goblin_good_job:

Gotta rest, see ya:goblin_sleep:

Level 7
I included now both the outdoor and indoor section because I found some time ago the way to make it possible to have both and this under 8mb filesize limit.

That's nice.
What projects do you plan to work on after Paranoia is released?

edit: going to sleep now, it's past midnight again! time flies

Last edited:
Level 4
:goblin_jawdrop:

Well it's not yet released :goblin_cry:

Still more waiting eh?

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!

Well if it's you're project then it's a good idea to just update paranoia or even just make a sequel xD

Level 4
I'm pretty much sure it won't release today..... it always has been :ogre_frown:

Well we're still waiting :goblin_good_job:

Level 5
Well we're still waiting :goblin_good_job:
Mh, still waiting, this?
Code:
So am I still waiting
For this world to stop hating
Can't find a good reason
Can't find hope to believe in..
^^

we've just found new bugs sry :(
and now, we have to fix them yay :>

Level 2
:ogre_rage::ogre_icwydt::ogre_frown::vw_wtf::vw_death:
Mh, still waiting, this?
Code:
So am I still waiting
For this world to stop hating
Can't find a good reason
Can't find hope to believe in..
^^

we've just found new bugs sry :(
and now, we have to fix them yay :>
u got to be kidding me

i finished bf3 , re:eek:rc , wh40k dawn of war during waiting for this mod .. :D

// Merged to one post ~ModoX

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Every time I see a new post from this thread I will be like

:vw_wtf: :ogre_haosis:

then it will be just found new bugs etc. I will be like

:goblin_jawdrop: :goblin_cry: :goblin_sleep:

Then still wait.......

Well good luck on fixing those bugs!!! Hope to see a bug-free v1.0 of the project!

Again, I hope when I wake up tomorrow I want this to be released!!!!!
or I'm gonna face another long wait.....

I'm just too excited that's all :grin:

Level 7
Save/load codes are a massive pain in the ass.

I spent >3 weeks trying to understand them then gave up due to frustration :p

I didn't even get it to work, let alone get to the bug-fixing stage so I guess it's not abnormal to have problems with it, good luck fixing the bugs!

Level 4
Then again we're still waiting.....

although I'm getting tired of it because you said it few times:

We might release it today.

Then comes after:

Another bug found, might release tomorrow

then it repeats....

Just say to us you might release it about next weeks or about next month or something
so we won't die of too much excitement then found out they won't release it today :vw_unimpressed:
I'm not mad or something, I just want you guys to find an exact due date of the release of the project so we won't be mad or angry :ogre_icwydt:

Level 4
It's not like that, I'm just tired checking this every 30 minutes or 1 hour just to see if it's already released.

I just want them to make sure if they are gonna release it or not.

I could always wait, heck I've even waited for a server to start already for almost 2 months..... and that's only a server with nothing new or special

Level 14
I really can't wait for the release, and Griev if you want to play it on garena when you released it, then I will be happy to play with you.

yeah why not. :)

@Nova42: you are 100% right with everything what you say. It is just me who is not able to give a exact release date it is not the first time where I have throw out a release date. :( But you can trust me the release of this coop mini game map is not anymore far away the delay is just because of this silly save and load bug. I hope you guys are able to forgive me if we make any progress with this problem I will let you know it.

Level 4
Nah it's ok, I could wait for even about 3 months for this

Any updates? Seems that Save and Load bug is kinda hard to fix

Level 14
hmmmm , seem like everyone got bored waiting :D !!

... first... you don't need to make jokes about me and this project... it is just a mini game coop map which I'm creating in my free time (sorry that I haven't enough free time every day to finish it sooner than you expect.) In my mind some people just expect to much from this project you don't need to visit this thread every hour of course you can do it in order to show me and my mate modox you really like this project but then please make post which makes a little bit more sense than your latest post here. I know it was just me who set a release date again and it was just me who was not able see the current bugs which are mainly the reason why I haven't release it yet and the reason why I haven't make a new post with a new date is just because modox (he is the creator of the main systems) is currently busy with other things than this project which should be more than understandable. All what I currently do is to thank the followers for the waiting and I already know you guys are already bored which is the reason why I think the latest post of you (yogouno) is a little bit useless since I already know it. I hope I was able to explain it a little bit with my bad english. Anyway here a little +rep yogouno I hope my post was not to negative its just my write styl. I wish you all a nice day.

Level 28
Instead of saying negative things, why don't you guys support Griev and modox in this, you guys are saying negative things just because modox can't fix the system yet and Griev missed the released date that he said. How long you've been following this? I've been following this since its posted on moddb, which is 3 or 4 years? I can't even remember.

So instead of posting negative or usless stuffs, give Griev and Modox the support that they need.

And if somebody replied on this statement with useless things I won't bother to reply. Just posted this to say that Griev is not a robot, he and modox their own life to prioritize.

Level 4
We're not posting negative comments like "dude this project sux balls wtf omfg why won't you release this!!11!!1111!"
but instead we're saying WE ARE WAITING. I just saying I'm still waiting because I really want this project to finish, it doesn't mean we are impatient because it will probably take a month to finish but instead we are reminding we are here, still following. But it may sometimes sound useless though, the only reason we sometimes post useless stuffs because we're just too excited for this project, knowing that it might release tomorrow or maybe next week or maybe next month etc.... because Grievous already said one day it might get released, and that is the reason I signed up for THW :goblin_good_job:

I'm not siding the other guy who randomly posts useless stuff.

And I know we all had REAL LIFE ISSUES to deal with.

However though I just replied to other dude because I'm just saying I'm not yet bored of waiting but still that post is useless though.

btw, I've followed this project when I was just recently found out about THW, because around that time I just got back in Wc III and found out that this site has awesome project and this project, is the first one that caught my eye.

also grievous, don't mind that other guy, he's just too excited

On topic:
So that save-load bug is making you delay the release.... hmph I hate bugs, even real life bugs xD. Good luck fixing it :goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Level 14
@sonofjay: almost 2 years ago I have announced that I'm starting with this project but the work time on it should be just lesser than 3 months.

@Nova42: Sorry if my post looks like I react over maybe its just because of my bad english. I just wanted to say that I'm not able to do anything currently just waiting like you guys and that I already know that some people are already bored because of waiting but sometimes it looks like some people think its will be a giant "mod" but its will be just a coop map for casual players so in my mind it is not worth to track this thread every minute. ^^

Anyway here a little new screenshot. Btw. if you guys want it I could create an another little gameplay video.

Screenshot_Preview_8.png

Level 4
Nah it's ok , I just got over reacted too when I saw this getting released

The screenshot is kinda.... .. weird? it looks like they're stuck in a room? or they're in an elevator... hmmmm well it's good to have screenshot again

Level 4
Hmmm, it looks like a secret elevator since the door kinda blends into the wall

Offtopic:

btw my english is kinda bad too... I think????

Level 14
Its true I'm currently busy with other things than modding :/ and its seems modox is still busy too so the save and load system problem is still not solved. But maybe at this weekend I will create a little new gameplay video for you followers... that is the only thing I can currently do. :(

Level 5
Hmmm, I thought that save/load system is fix now, but oh well I'm just gonna wait on the new gameplay video, want to see how things work. :D

Yeah, i thought that, but we found another bug ._.
and yes, im still busy with other projects and reallife atm and the motivation gets lesser here too, but we'll release it in the next weeks so don't care ;)

There is atm 1 known bug and that is no minor bugs, that is a major bug. This bug is the one of the Save-/Loadsystem.

And the other thing what to do is a extending of the Vote System i do this in the next days ;)

Level 14
Can't wait to see what you change on the terrain. :psmile

Its not a improvement of the current terrain its more a change of the current ways and some doodad positions who could give you cover and the enemy spawn points. Btw. today I was able create a garena + account if you want to add me feel free to do it my name is like always in the warcraft 3 community "Grievous1". All in all if I have any news I will let you know them. Thanks for keeping this thread alive because I hate to make double posts. ^^

Level 4
Yea me too.........
So. any great news?
It seems that save/load bug is not yet fixed, many things has yet to be done....
But still I like the way you guys still continuing this project, even though you're busy with Real Life. I hope you still continue this till you got it released. Good Luck!