• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Discussions

Level 19
I've been waiting for this all the time, finally!

Gosh it's just so awesome, all you need is an epic icon for the forum and you're on your way to being famous:)

Level 14
Thanks for the Congratulations. :) Finally this project got his own hosted project forum at the hiveworkshop... and this is giant honor for me at this point I specialy want to thank the staff and ofcourse the followers! :D Currently we are working hard on a release trailer and the annoying bugs. Finally here a new little screenshot where I'm siting in an driving APC with my team mates. Have a nice day! :D

Paranoia_Screenshot_5.png

Level 14
Congratz for getting it hosted :p

Question anyway, will the map need any specific requirements to run or warcraft's minimum/recommended requirements are enough for the map to run smoothly?

Thank you very much... to your question I already have written something about this under "Project Information -> Download" but anyway here the current requirements:

★ Map Version: 1.00 Beta
★ Map Filesize: 8mb
★ Map Language: English
★ Required WarCraft 3 Addon: The Frozen Throne
★ Required WarCraft 3 Version: 1.26
★ Required WarCraft 3 Graphical Settings: High
★ Required WarCraft 3 Lightning Settings: High
★ Required WarCraft 3 Spell Settings: High

Level 11
Thank you very much... to your question I already have written something about this under "Project Information -> Download" but anyway here the current requirements:

★ Map Version: 1.00 Beta
★ Map Filesize: 8mb
★ Map Language: English
★ Required WarCraft 3 Addon: The Frozen Throne
★ Required WarCraft 3 Version: 1.26
★ Required WarCraft 3 Graphical Settings: High
★ Required WarCraft 3 Lightning Settings: High
★ Required WarCraft 3 Spell Settings: High

Ahh i should have checked it....hmmm....i guess it should run ok on my pc...and i also hope it will as i can't miss such a good map

Level 14
Hello and thanks for this kind of words. Sorry people for the inactivity. My pc was completly infected that was the reason why I haven't uploaded something and the reason why I haven't made much progress but maybe you notice that I have created a new paranoia icon logo (look at my avatar). Currently I'm reinstalling all my tools and wc3 ofcourse. :)

Level 5
Good News today, we've fixed a major bug, that gives us some headaches, so i think we can release Paranoia at least this Month.

Level 14
So if you release it, i guess there wouldn't be any close beta testing right?

Since I announced more than 3 times a closed beta with finally no succesful start. I think the closed beta testers can see it as a early acess. Which means the closed beta testers will get it early than the other people you can see it as a special thanks or something like this.

Level 11
Since I announced more than 3 times a closed beta with finally no succesful start. I think the closed beta testers can see it as a early acess. Which means the closed beta testers will get it early than the other people you can see it as a special thanks or something like this.

I understand now, it's very good to know this.Thanks for telling!

Level 14
Finally I finished the new content... the average game time should be now increased a little bit (I think +30 minutes). Almost all "known" bugs has been fixxed. In addtion I have finally choosed (again :eek:) the people where will get the early access/beta test access! This people will get ingame credits as a special thanks too. I will contact this people in the next time with some little questions in order to get a early acess date. I hope you enjoy this good news and I wish you a nice day trackers! :)

Level 14
Good News Indeed Grievous, I Really Hope To See This Mod Expand.

Thank you :)

@topic: Finally some news... I was able to add new doodad models like plants... and I was able to add a new feature which allows your character to do a combat roll in order to evade enemy attacks and this not all I have been add new weapons one of them is a pistol weapon called Glock 17 (9mm version). So you followers can expect some updates in the follow days such like new screenshots of the final version and maybe a launch trailer. I wish you a nice day as always. :)

Level 5
Hey, I've some News too :p
The coding progress is going on, we are on like, 99% Coding Progress.
I try to finish the coding issues in this week. The last issues from Paranoia are some bug fixing. And then it's done, we can release WarCraft III Paranoia!
And try our TeamSpeak³ Server: *click*

Level 5
Yes, it's still not released because of reallife issues.. (school etc.)
But anyway i got holidays in two weeks, so i can work much more for paranoia then.

Level 14
What's news ? Still not released ?

Still alive and yes still not released since we haven't work on it every day because of more important things and the other reason was the version in oct. 2011 was filled with bugs and not enough content then I have deceided to improve everything and to delay it. Finally after hours of work we are able to start the beta soon but... today I'll move to italy for almost two weeks which means I'm not able to work on wc3 paranoia but hopefully I will be come back with a lot of news and the start of the beta. I hope its understandable for you guys. Anyway I wish you fantastic day like I always wish. :)

-Grievous1