• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug & Wrong Translation Report

Level 14
If you have found a bug or any translation issues report it here in order I can see what I can do. Please take your time and write a complete text. Not just a single sentence or even a word.

Last edited:
Level 22
If you have found a bug or any translation issues report it here in order I can see what I can do. Please take your time and write a complete text. Not just a single sentence or even a word.

Aesthetics are very important.

I'll try and let you know what sounds wrong, or is spelled incorrectly, when I'm able to play the map, which I hope I can do soon lol.

Level 4
Found some bugs.....

Rarely, AI's will not shoot at the terrorists while in their range...... they choose to just thrown nades at them. They also won't shoot if it spawned near them like if the corpse just stands up and attacks them but they won't shoot it for unknown reasons.

Another thing is that shooting while an enemy is at point-blank range will sometimes not damage it as if there was still chances not to hit it....

Also there's a lot of grammar mistake too......

Level 5
Found some bugs.....

Rarely, AI's will not shoot at the terrorists while in their range...... they choose to just thrown nades at them.
Lulz, they won't throw nades to normal mobs, trust me :)

They also won't shoot if it spawned near them like if the corpse just stands up and attacks them but they won't shoot it for unknown reasons.
Cause they think, mh, he's inrange, the others kill them, but noone does it :D
Yeah. That's a known bug, but i haven't got a fix for this, but now i have one i think thanks anyway.
// Fixed probably

Another thing is that shooting while an enemy is at point-blank range will sometimes not damage it as if there was still chances not to hit it....
// Fixed probably

Also there's a lot of grammar mistake too......

Thanks for the reports Nova42!

ModoX~

Last edited:
Level 5
Doing the combat roll can trigger some kind of weird jumping bug that causes players to jump across the map.

Attached is a replay showing this bug coz i really can't explain it.

I first saw the bug around the part where the the cave-in was gonna end and we we're about to get on the elevator

http://www.2shared.com/file/vzh9icPH/talon_master_.html

Thanks for you bug report, i know which bug you mean, i know the bug already, but i haven't know how it was caused, but now i know it, thanks for your Bug Report!

Btw. you attached the Saved Gamefile, no replay. I can't view Saved Gamefiles, because nothing happens when no Player is moving xD

//Edit: Combat Roll isn't the proper cause, but maybe the knockback system