• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Rally Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all!

i downloaded the Naga Rally model from the Models section - great work btw!

Now...step by step...how do i exactly replace the Night Elf Rally Flag with the newly improted naga rally flag ?

i used the Night Elves to create a playable Naga Race - which is selectable by choosing NE and setting handicap to 90%

this switches you to the Naga race

thanx

Level 25
Import it in your map and set the path of it to:

UI\Feedback\RallyPoint\NightElfRallyFlag.mdx
or
UI\Feedback\RallyPoint\(or other race)RallyFlag.mdx

This will override the default's race rally point however.

Level 3
i want this custom rally point to be visible for ME, if it is me that plays naga ....

but if i play as naga vs night elf race...we should each use our own models - the regular NE should use the standard NE raly and naga the custom naga rally

Level 2
If this is a solo game, it should not matter if the Night Elf rally point appears like the Naga one. If you are playing against the Night Elf computer, you will not be able to see their rally point at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.