• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favourite race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm there are so many races I like. But if I have to pick one I think it has to be Humans.
Humans are the most diverse race. They can be tremendously kindhearted and they can be extreme evil. They can be driven by logic and by emotions. The latter even if it obvious that bad things will follow.
Humans are a curious and adventures race since they tend to live shorter lives than many of the other races. They are rather adaptable and inventious.

Some of the other races obviously also has some of these trades, but humans possess the most but are normally not as focused on just one thing.

Level 34
I was planning on making a joke about black (or white, or asian, or whatever) people being my favorite race, but the last time I made a joke involving race (despite it not being a racist joke) I was given an infraction.

So this is me not making a joke about Indians being my favorite race.

On topic: There are threads in Warcraft for this. At the very least, this technically belongs there.

Level 6
Gnolls, Elementals, and Nerubians for non-playable, and Humans and Draenei for playable. I'm also quite fond of Quillboar.

I got a few races I like, furbolgs gotta be the coolest though. For humanoid races.. Forsaken!
Furbolgs are humanoids. lol. Humanoid = Two arms, two legs, two hands, two feet, a head located between the shoulders, a torso, and bipedal. It doesn't actually mean "looks like a person". :p Variations on this like twins joined at the hip, or two-headed ogres, or that actual two-headed girl that exists in real life would be considered some kind of mutated or otherwise abnormal humanoid.

EDIT: And Trolls. How could I forget Trolls? I friggin' love the Trolls.

Last edited:
Level 6
Orcs, because they are probably the most strongest in meele maps. Get 2 Shamans, Tauren Chieftain, 2 Troll With Doctors, some Grunts, some Troll headhunters, 2-3 Riders and 2 Kodos and your army is unstoppable. Also i like Demons and Trolls and Dragons

My favorite race is Eredar and Nathrezim. Because Eredar had most origins with the titans, they also broke into different factions. They have a very unique and interesting lore, such as being an intelligent race, being contacted by the titan (Sargeras) and other godly figures and suffering a lot in a time-line after the contact. They broke into several factions turning into Draenei and The Broken ect..

The Nathrezim (Dreadlords) are also one of intelligent and cunning demons who were discovered and recruited to the ranks of the Burning Legion by Sargeras, the dark titan. They have a lot of mysteries yet to be revealed such as their homeworld. In fact they are so cunning and mysterious that they are known to be extremely manipulative and masters of trickery; they are thal'kituun, the unseen ones. They are also well-known to being immortal beings who can "return" from the twisting nether or 'homeworld".

Orcs, because they are probably the most strongest in meele maps. Get 2 Shamans, Tauren Chieftain, 2 Troll With Doctors, some Grunts, some Troll headhunters, 2-3 Riders and 2 Kodos and your army is unstoppable. Also i like Demons and Trolls and Dragons

That's pretty much everything in the playable Orc army. xD

On Topic: I like Humans, because they can make themselves look ugly (attitude too), but they also invented cake.

That's pretty much everything in the playable Orc army. xD

On Topic: I like Humans, because they can make themselves look ugly (attitude too), but they also invented cake.

what makes you think that only humans ever invented cake? Maybe they stole the recipe from the night elves or some other creatures? :)

Level 15
Warcraft 2 era horde was fucking badass. Sporting demons, undead, dragons, ogres, trolls and goblins in their army.

As for Warcraft 3. I'm going with Nerzhul's (from wc2btdp, orc, aka lich king) Scourge.
Also Sylvanas' own undead sub faction Forsaken is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.