• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tech-Trees; We Need 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Hey Guys, its me Kas.

As you know, i cannot provide anything related to Models, Icons, nor Skins. Fortunatly, i have a way to prove im not completely useless...

I can create custom tech-trees, using the custom units you guys made (all thank yous are held on the map its self).

DO NOT use the map threads as a way to suggest more tech-trees for different races. thats what this thread is for.

Enjoy! All maps i upload will be under "Alternate Melee"

Last edited:
I'd suggest giving people a more organized way of submitting Tech-tree requests.

Example:

Theme:
Core:
Description:
Note:

Example of Application:

Theme: Orcish Warlords
Core: Overlords, Rogues, Raiders
Description: These orcs are all powerful, muscular, strength-based, and there doesn't have to be any spell-casters. There are Flying units, but their are Anti-air spear throwers. Examples of Heroes: Tauren Overlord, Ogre Overlord, Titan, Blade, etc...
Note: Blekh

Level 14
Good Idea

"Alternet Melee" = Alternate Melee right?
and put this on the "Offtopic" section please,it has nothing to do with warcraft except if its intended to be a warcraft related race such as a whole new tauren race,chaos trolls,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.