• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lookin for a maparino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Can anyone help?

The map itself is very large, and there are several races to choose from. I know that there are definitely undead, orc, and human races that you can play. You don't have any builders from what I recall, you have to capture circle of powers that turn into your buildings for you. It starts you off with a few units next to an easy circle of power to capture and there are others around you that are guarded by hostile creeps. Something that is pretty unique, or so I thought, was that you could upgrade your income structures, and there would be a part of the building added onto it, or an npc that floats around/wanders around that structure. For example, the undead have a crypt like structure, that when upgraded, have banshees that appear, one for every upgrade, and float around the crypt as if they were haunting it. These structures/npcs can be killed by other players to reduce your income if destroying the actual structure isn't an option at the time. There are lots of tech to research and even heroes to train. It was really fun looking around the map at all the different places you could capture and how difficult it would actually be as some places have their own army/hero defending their castles. It would definitely take some time to get through to capture some of those bases. If anyone knows what it is I am looking for and can be of any assistance I would greatly appreciate it. ^w^ Please and thank you.

Level 9
Go to maps section, there is maps in category. Leave that to all and then next to that is of type and from there choose Strategy / Risk and then click Go. There are alot of maps so good luck finding the one you searching for.

Level 10
Well, that would be useful if I hadn't already searched through the entire hive workshop map section and couldn't find it. :< I think it was posted on epicwar... I guess I was just hoping someone had downloaded it and knows what I'm talking about. Theres no way I'm going to be able to find it in epicwar.

Level 32
Go to maps section, there is maps in category. Leave that to all and then next to that is of type and from there choose Strategy / Risk and then click Go. There are alot of maps so good luck finding the one you searching for.
Lol.

Well, honestly I just think you should just scroll through all the maps and look at their mini maps. If that doesn't work, I doubt you will find it.

Level 10
I played it over 4 years ago. x3 I suppose I should go through so many pages on epicwar a day and hope I find it eventually. Maybe get a friend or two to help. :< It looked like it would have been an amazing game to play. Had an interesting concept I think not a lot of maps use if at all... It sucks I didn't play it more and could remember its name. I'm gonna look through some of my old pcs and hope that they still have warcraft installed, and check to see if the map is on one of them.

EDIT You know, if anyone knows the name of the map I am talking about, it would also help. <.> Idk, anything at all. Maybe even an author name. I'm going to go crazy looking through this website. It is so, my only hope will have to be that its on one of my older pcs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.