• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I know all just ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Weird, because who would have sent Rend and Maim to kill Durotan? Durotan had nothing to do with the death of Blackhand the Destroyer. It was Orgrim Doomhammer who killed Blackhand so it should have been Orgrim who Rend and Maim killed, but not Durotan.

Level 29
Blackhand(warchief of Wc1) has been got rid of by Orgrim(warchief of wc2),
Orgrim fell during liberation of Hammerfell in arathi highlands, with last breath trusted thrall his broken doomhammer from which he derived his name and left him the black armor he wore.
Thrall's father durotan fell to rend and maim(the two idiot sons of blackhand), afaik they handled on themselves wanting revenge for their slain father. Whilst hunting down orgrim througout the land, they somehow mistaken him for orgrim and killed him and his wife, leaving behind an infant thrall. Nvm about that, see 2 post below.
Atleast should be still so if all thats not retconned too.

Last edited:
Level 6
It was found out later that several of Doomhammer's warriors had been Gul'dan's spies...and one of them had accompanied Durotan and Draka to their "safe haven".

The treacherous guard had summoned assassins to kill the Frostwolf chieftain and his mate.

Here you go! Rend and Maim had nothing to do with Durotans death.

Level 16
I just forgot something had previously learnt.
What happent to the hammer Arthas used ? before he have acquired the Frostmourne.

He left it in the cavern where he found the runeblade. Remember the cinematic where Muradin got knocked out by a shard? well Arthas (as I know) dropped his hammer there and picked up the runeblade.
It's name was Light's Vengeance
and later in WOTLK you go back and get the hammer to craft the legendary Shadowmorne

Level 3
Tales say they lived in Azjol-Nerub long before the Scourge came, dwelling too deep for the nerubians to hunt them. The strange faceless ones are ancient monsters long imprisoned beneath the ice and recently loosed again.Faceless ones have a long magical heritage. They draw upon their race's legacy of arcane spellcasting traditions to increase their power. Although faceless ones have a racially low intellect, they have a strong heritage of necromantic magic.A second passage into the Old Kingdom has been discovered by the Scourge, and Baelgun knows the faceless ones will overpower even the undead and then be free to escape into Northrend proper, and so he vows to stop them.

If i'm right here ,these are the servants of the old gods and specificly Yogg Saron.

No wonder faceless ones look so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.