• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help me in my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
well , i was talking about my project which includes many races, many features , and campaigns , but the problem is my project's name is already used , i named it Warcraft Legends a year ago , but too bad it's used ........ twice ! , can you help me find a name , i'm planning to name it Armageddon , if you think there is a better name , tell me
thanks for reading

Level 4
Armageddon is a very cliche name that would work for a game like that. Usually when I play a new game, I look for just a cliche, simple name. I want something I can master quickly and play for hours.

Hope that helps.

Level 6
When i think of armageddon, i think about a big impact on a world. So i your campaign is a story with an epic destruction of a world/ region/ race/ kingdom it is a good choice. If your story is about 1 hero and his tribe, i wiukd suggest someting else. Maybe if you can say the story in 1-3 lines we can give you specific advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.