• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellscream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
One question:
In the cinématique when thrall and Grom went to kill mannoroth the pit lord, Grom kill mannoroth but à cost by his life.
But in the cinématique of the new wow, mannoroth appear when Grom refuse to drink the démon blood, and then mannoroth have been killed by the axe of Grom and the same actions
But Garrosh save him.
The thing that i don't understand is:Does Grom was his future to die?

Level 4
If I am to understand the story they are trying to go for in WoD, I would say that it was not his destiny to fight Mannoroth at all (At that time, at least), rather to drink the blood.

Note that the Warcraft 3 one and the Draenor cinematic took place at different times, different areas.

The orcs were originally brown skinned and lived on Draenor. Kil'jaeden sent Mannoroth over to Draenor for the orc clans to drink his blood (turning them green--this is where the Warlords of Draenor cinematic takes place). That is why all the orcs in Warcraft 3 are green-skinned.

The Warcraft 3 cinematic takes place in Ashenvale, after the orcs had already drank Mannoroth's blood. In the Cenarius level, the orcs drink Mannoroth's blood a second time (although, they don't know that it is Mannoroth's. The witch doctors just found that the fountain was magical).

In the Wc3 cinematic, Grom stands in the fiery blast of Mannoroth's death, and it ultimately kills him. In the WoD cinematic, Garrosh pushes Grom out of the way of the explosion--so Grom doesn't die.

I don't quite understand the question.

Level 9
One question:
In the cinématique when thrall and Grom went to kill mannoroth the pit lord, Grom kill mannoroth but à cost by his life.
But in the cinématique of the new wow, mannoroth appear when Grom refuse to drink the démon blood, and then mannoroth have been killed by the axe of Grom and the same actions
But Garrosh save him.
Not trying to be rude, but grammar. Please fix it i nearly even understood anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.