• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Best Custom Campaign Ever Made

Who is the best custom campaign ever made ?

• Curse of the Forsaken 2.0

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Rise of the Blood Elves 2.1

• The Aventures of Rowan The Wise

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Jeopardy for the Horde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ressurection of the Scourge

• Lord of the Clans

• Day of the Dragon

• Last Guardian

• Chosen Ones

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Tides of War

• Wanderers of Sorceria

• Saga of Azeroth

• War of the Corruption

• Birth of Shadows

• Rise of the Lich King

• Black Company

• Bago Quest

• Nature Call

• Shadow Stalker

• Shards of Rezistance : The Raiders

• Exodus

• Entaria series

• Mathias Chronicles

• Joe Quest series

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
The best thing about Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne is campaigning . There are a lot of custom campaigns on the internet , some old , some new . Choose who is the best custom campaign ever made.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Shards of resistance,Joe quest series,Mordork quest,Dwarf campaign and Wanderes of Sorceria.

Level 12
You are missing To The Bitter End, Nameless One Orc's Saga, Thievery Campaign, Forgotten War, Return of Alisia Dragoon, Norj'Hal Elves, The Troll War, Dark Times, Old Gods, Maelstrom, Dwarf Campaign which are some of the good ones I have played. I'm just going to imagine that Mordorks and Deandras Tale are part of the Joe's Quest series.

Point is: You are missing a lot of choices that are really good. I would vote for Dwarf Campaign if it was on here.

Level 12
Maybe you are right , i choose the campaigns who has a good chance to win . The campaign you list , dwarf campaign and others are good but too short and i dont think they had a real change to be the best . My opinion

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

@Heinvers: Yeah, sometimes they're boring because they're too long. Luckily, we don't have too many of those.
Voted for Rise of the Blood Elves. I liked the story and the gameplay was fun, too. It also has a good replay value.

Level 12
@Heinvers . You are right , i agree with you there campaign are old and they have some bugs if the creators have not abandoned them they will be now very good .

Level 12
The Aventures of Rowan the Wise has voice acting too . Also now i realise that i missed some nice campaigns , sorry for it

Level 8
You should definitely add the dwarf campaign. Would be my top choice, too. This way, it is Shards of Resistance. Other good ones are: the new campaigns from Tomoraider (Blood Elves and Forsaken), although I don't like the WoW story. Joe quest is funny, but I find the Tournament collection funnier. To the Bitter End is hard to play at the end with all those heroes and they spells but it's good. Nameless is very nice, but one chapter only!!!
Suggest me a campaign which has the best story by your opinion folks. The storyline is the most important factor for me.

Last edited:
Level 12
You should definitely add the dwarf campaign. Would be my top choice, too. This way, it is Shards of Resistance.
Suggest me a campaign which has the best story by your opinion folks. The storyline is the most important factor for me.
My favorite is Bago Quest , i like it because it has custom models , custom icons , custom spells , it has an exciting gameplay and has a great story which i like it very much , about an warchief who want to create the most massive army from the history and to crush the humans

Level 14
The Dwarf Campaign was one of the first custom campaigns I ever played so I'm nostalgic about that one of course. But the overall best is The Chosen Ones IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.