1) At the moment, all you have to do is simply click on the Player-Bot/Player and it will ask to invite them into your party.
2) We're still working on how talking to NPCs and how quests will be accepted and so on. I'll try to gather more detailed information soon about this.
3) WarSoc is not finished as far as I know. So I'm afraid I cannot provide valid information to you until it is finished.
4) No. It will not cost you one cent to download/install/run the third-party-program WarSoc as far as I know.
5) If you haven't read the About
page thoroughly and haven't read the News
article "A MMOre Informative Update", you can find more information about WarSoc HERE
6) There won't be an aution-house/auctioneer system for a while I predict. But hopefully we'll eventually add it, since it is actually a signifigant addition to WC3:WoW.
7) Not yet. We're not even sure if we're going to add a Raiding System for a while either. But once again, we'll get what ever information we can as soon as possible.
8) I don't understand what you are trying to ask me. Hence I cannot answer this question. Ask this question again with more detail and better grammar if you can, please.
9) At the moment, that is already in the mod. However we may get rid of it. Still debating on it.
10) At the moment, looting is like this: After you kill a mob, a 'unit' is created where the killed mob unit is and the newly created unit uses a model of sparkels, but is easily selectable. The unit has an 8 slot inventory and is lootable only
by the player who killed the unit. This is a problem we'll have to work around soon since Kill Stealers will be very affective problem on our hands.
11) Haven't worked on this very much yet. But when we do, we'll let everyone know how it works.
12) Yes. Racials from WoW will apply to races in WC3:WoW as well such as War Stomp for Taurens and other stat bonuses.
13) First we're going to make the A.I. of Player-Bots, but we'll worry about making stupid bots later on. Don't worry! It wouldn't be realistic if we didn't add bad players too!
14) Unfortunately this will probably never be added. However you can download the program "Ventrilo" at www.ventrilo.com
and if you know a server that your friends may have, you can go there and chat. Will WC3:WoW buy a Ventrilo server? Possibly. Yet doubtful due to the risk of annoying advertisers.
Thanks for asking these questions!