• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change-Log: 2.0

Level 19
This is not dead, apparently. Good luck with this project Craka, I'll be there when it is officially created and released in full version:)

Level 24
No Craka has stopped and then Yabooer is trying to lie to every1 so we think they´re still working

Level 4
.... TD PRO READ MAN, READ!!!
Are you blind?! You know they have R.E.A.L Lifes not like you.
Theres school, exams, EVerything!
Now we just have to wait :) supra?!

Level 8
Sorry for the long absence, if you didn't know already, I'm now teaching at my old Music school I went to 9-10 years ago, while balancing a lesson plan and working on our project Ardent Heroes, I don't really have much time on my hands anymore.

Though progress is near a snails movement, don't lose hope it is still being worked on somewhat even if it is very slow.

While I do have your attention, I would be more than happy to grab some of the longtime followers of this project to be a tester of AH, when of course the time comes. We do have 3-4 more spots available for beta testing.

If you're interested, the forum to sign up is here. Posting on the forums your opinions, participating in some of the polls that are currently up, and just chatting in general, will give you that bit of an edge to be accepted into testing.

Level 24
I think you should start with this Craka
Replaced old cursors with the ones from World of Warcraft.
I'm not very good at WE but I think that is one of the easiest things on the list and you can still make it complete wow like even with GUI.

Level 24
No mater how much you want Cracka to continue he wount cause it's a to big project and no one experienced enough wants to join the team.

Level 8
That isn't the problem we are busy with Ardent Heroes, as Craka has said multiple times he will return, but at the moment we need to keep our heads focused on a project that is moving along.

Level 24
Yep this project has not been moving for years and even when it was moving it was doing so very slowly as the team always lacked people who could use vJass if I remember correctly.